Hello everyone!! I'm so glad I found this site!! I'm rather new to the digital scrapbooking world. Quite some time ago, I bought a bundle program off of QVC, Lumapix Fotofusion. I attempted to use it, but I was still rebelling since I had so many scrapbooking supplies and tools, I couldn't see NOT using them all!
Fast forward to today... I ended up taking off 3 years from papercrafting. My supplies/tools accumulated dust all over them and I have 100's of pictures that are just sitting on my computer being forgotten. I decided something had to be done about this all. I challenged myself that 2013, I would get back into all my crafting and create some pages of memories for my girls to look at and hopefully smile when they remember the story behind the pictures. I did two paper layouts and a couple cards, and felt overwhelmed.
I saw my Fotofusion software sitting on my shelf, wiped off the dust and installed it into my new computer. In two days, I knocked out 9 Layouts!!! Granted, they were very SIMPLE layouts, but there were pictures, journaling and a few embellies thrown on there too!! After getting them done so fast? I'm excited about getting even MORE done!!
I'm looking forward to seeing what others are creating, hopefully learning more about this digital art and since I'm on a SPENDING FREEZE, finding more free goodies out on the internet
If you made it this far, THANKS FOR READING!!!!