I have been here and posting for a few weeks but thought I would formally introduce myself here! My name is Lacey Bittner and I am from rural Nebraska! I have been married 10 years and have two boys Aidan 5 and Landon 2 who are the inspiration for my scrapping and who I also think are the cutest kids around lol.

I love to scrapbook, craft, and read. I tried my hand in digital scrapbook designing for a while but found it was a lot of work and I would much rather spend my time scrapbooking! I work for my best friend, who is a photographer, helping her out at her studio by designing cards, albums, etc. I also have a photography template shop at Etsy. And I scrap for others (paper scrapping) and do medical transcription very part time.

I have been a paper scrapper for about 10 years and teach classes and design page kits for a local store. I am really finding that I am getting tired of all the mess that is involved with paper scrapping and decided to try out Project Life this year all digitally and so far I am loving it and loving it here at Designer Digitals! Who knows, maybe soon I will jump on the all-digital bandwagon!!

Thanks for being so welcoming here at DD!