Thread: Hi from NZ and help please :)

Hi from NZ and help please :)

Hi everyone I'm Shell from NZ and I've been buying 'must haves' out of the shop here for quite a while but I'd like to give the challenges a go. I've had a bit of a look around the forum but I can't see any 'instructions' for what to do for the various challenges.

Is there somewhere that I need to look or could somebody please explain how the challenges work? Thank you so much

Hi, Shell! Go to the blog for the most recent challenges. (the last button on the top purple bar on this page). There are several challenges and if you have questions just ask. :O)
    The team usually announces the challenges here in the forum, too. Let me try and find some links for you.

Here's some of the ones going on now:
    Saturday Scraplift: http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...cture-perfect/
    Color Challenge:http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...winters-magic/
    Template Challenge: http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...ou-will-adore/
    ~Kelly

Hey Shell and welcome. Looking forward to seeing you hop right in and enjoying this crazy craft we love so much.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Hi Shell!

Great to hear from you. Have fun with the challenges. :-)

Ps where in NZ are you? we moved to Wgtn from Auckland two days ago

Hi Shell and welcome! You can also check the calendar for the list of challenges coming up for the month, and the blog will explain them in detail.
    I hope you choose to participate...they really are tons of fun!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

HI Shell! Welcome to DD - feel free to ask specific questions if you're stuck. Everyone's very helpful here. Look forward to seeing you in the gallery!
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Welcome Shell! Ask away - we all had to start somewhere and there is always someone around here with the answer! Looking forward to seeing a page from you soon
    Jenelle

My Gallery

8. Hello, Shell! I want to add my welcome to you, too. I hope you enjoy the challenges. There is almost always a different challenge offered on the Designer Digitals Blog so check it out often.
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Welcome, Shell! I know you will enjoy working with the challenges - I look forward to seeing your pages!
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon

Welcome to DD Shell!! Hoping to see your creations in the gallery soon!! There's almost always a challenge going on!! And the gallery is full of inspiration!!! Let us know if you have anymore questions!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

11. Welcome to DD Shell.....you will love doing the challenges.... some of the challenges have free stuff and rules... and prizes....I love the challenges it is so cool to see the wide variety of inspiration from 1 template or 1 set of rules....I just checked the calendar.... and it looks like the next one with freebies is the 30 minute challenge. Sat 1/19.... 30 minutes to make a page is nervewracking.... but if you have a chance you should be able to check and see how the process works...
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

Hi and welcome! Just keep your eye on the blog!

Welcome!! Looking forward to seeing your work!
    Brenda - wife, mother, animal lover!
    Canon Rebel T3i
    Windows 7 & PSE 11

Welcome Shell! Everyone is so helpful here, I was a bit intimidated by the forums when I first got here too, they were different than what I was used to, but if you just click around it won't be long before you feel right at home. Don't be afraid to ask!