Thread: Hello from Germany!

Hello from Germany!

Hello, my name is Kati from Germany.

I am a very creative person with many interests, especially in Photography, Art, Design and putting new and innovative thoughts into reality.
    It must be 5 years now that I found DD, but since a few days I did not try Scrapbooking. Now i want to get deeper into it - I am a new auntie and my little niece is such a cutie, that I want to make a Scrapbooking album just for her.
    Hope to master PS and Indesign some day, until then I will combine paper and digital scrapbooking.
    Looking forward to get inspiried through all of you!

Greetings from South Germany,

Kati
    15 " Mac Book Pro
    Canon 400 D | 18-50 mm | 100 mm 2.8
    CS 4

2. Kati, welcome! Thank you for introducing yourself. Greetings to you in South Germany. Sounds like you've got the perfect project in mind. How fun it will be for you to work with photos of your niece. Be sure to share your hybrid pages with us and best of luck to you in learning PS and Indesign. You know you can get all your questions answered here at DD plus great products for hybrid scrapping.
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Hi Kati! Welcome to DD! It will be fun to see some photos of your new little niece!
    Lynn (also known as Lynnie!)

Welcome to DD, Kati! Can't wait to see the pages you create of your new little niece!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

5. welcome to DD! looking forward to seeing cute niece pictures in the gallery a
    heather

Willkommen, es ist immer nett, Deutsche hierzuhaben I hope you'll get into the scrapping part soon, I can't wait to see that cute niece of yours!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Welcome to DD! We're happy to have you join us!
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3

Hi there Kati!! Thankyou for introducing yourself, I'm so happy to welcome you to our community. I'll look forward to seeing some pages of your new baby niece, there are some AMAZING and super cute baby goodies in the store and the gallery is packed full of 'baby' pages so you'll find lot's of inspiration there The forums here are very active and a great place to find answers to any questions you may have.......so please just holler if there's anything you want to know!!
    Carolynn

My camera: Canon EOS 1000D
    My lenses: f/1.8 50mm, 18-55mm
    My software: Lightroom 4, PSE 9

Welcome to DD!! This is a great place to belong to - lots of inspiration and knowledgeable people to answer your questions!!
    Brenda - wife, mother, animal lover!
    Canon Rebel T3i
    Windows 7 & PSE 11

Welcome, Kati! We'd love to have you share some of your work with us!

Welcome Kati!! Congrats on the beautiful niece! How sweet of you to create an album for her!! Hope you share some of your creations with us!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Welcome to DD, Kati! I am looking forward to seeing pages in the gallery about your little niece!
    Jeannie
    My gear:
    Canon 7D , Canon Rebel XSi. Lens: Tamron 28-75 2.8 / Canon 50mm 1.8 /Macro 90mm 2.8 / Canon 55-250mm 4.5 / PSE 8/ Lightroom 3

Welcome Kati! It's a great place to be, have fun and looking forward to "seeing" your niece!

Hallo Kati!! Ich komme aus dem Nord-Westen von Deutschland - so nice to have you here! Hope to see your baby pages in the gallery soon.

Uly

huhu kati! ich komme aus dem schönen wiesbaden. ist eine tolle community, die du hier gefunden hast. herzlich willkommen!
    alina
    ~~~~~~~~~
    laptop hp pavilion g with 2nd monitor, pse 10, lightroom 3, acdsee 14
    camera: samsung galaxy I and canon 600d (rebel T3i), lenses: canon EF 50 mm 1:1.8 II, canon EFS 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS II

Hello Kati! Can't wait to see your pages in the gallery. Welcome!

Thank you all for that warm welcome! Today I got all the Photos of my little niece that all my sisters and a Photographer had taken. So I can start tomorrow!
    15 " Mac Book Pro
    Canon 400 D | 18-50 mm | 100 mm 2.8
    CS 4

18. Welcome to DD, Kati! I know that you will love it here. Lots of wonderful help . . . I've never seen a question go unanswered. You will find inspiration and amazing products in the store. I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery.

We lived in Darmstadt for a few years and loved traveling in southern Germany (all over Germany actually). We hope to travel back someday soon.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac