Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to these forums but not the site

Myra's cousin, Michelle Fullante, lives in Hamilton. I think she is efullante here at DD. Maybe you guys are closer in proximity.
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my gorgeous Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

Quote Originally Posted by blkcow View Post
    Myra's cousin, Michelle Fullante, lives in Hamilton. I think she is efullante here at DD. Maybe you guys are closer in proximity.
    Yes, that is closer to me. I'll have to watch for her and say hi sometime. Thanks
    Sonesta ~ wife, mom, pro photog, scrapper
    Camera: Canon 10D
    Lenses: 50mm f1.8; 75-300mm f4.0; 22-55mm f5.0
    Programs: PSCS5; Lightroom 3; Wacom Intuos4 on Dell laptop

3. welcome Sonesta! this really is the best place to make your scrapping home! looking forward to seeing your creations!
    heather

Quote Originally Posted by Sonesta View Post
    Yes, that is closer to me. I'll have to watch for her and say hi sometime. Thanks
    I bet we are pretty close too - I'm in north-central Montana!!
    Brenda - wife, mother, animal lover!
    Canon Rebel T3i
    Windows 7 & PSE 11

So glad to have you! I love seeing photos from Montana, such a beautiful state! Welcome to DD!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

Hi Sonesta! Nice to have you here! Michelle's schedule with her three kids hasn't left her with much time to design this year, but maybe I can give her a nudge.

Quote Originally Posted by Myra View Post
    Hi Sonesta! Nice to have you here! Michelle's schedule with her three kids hasn't left her with much time to design this year, but maybe I can give her a nudge.
    I know how that goes! I've had to take time off from scrapping for the past few years because of family too. Now I'm not pregnant or have an infant or other pressing issues. It's nice to get back into it again! Looking forward to meeting Michelle too.
    Sonesta ~ wife, mom, pro photog, scrapper
    Camera: Canon 10D
    Lenses: 50mm f1.8; 75-300mm f4.0; 22-55mm f5.0
    Programs: PSCS5; Lightroom 3; Wacom Intuos4 on Dell laptop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12