Thread: Ready To Haunt!

Ready To Haunt!

Head over to the blog to check out the new challenge! You have until 6pm PST on 9-27-12 to post your layout to have a chance to win a $5.00 gift card!

Ready To Haunt - Digital Scrapbooking Blog and Scrapbook Inspiration From DesignerDigitals

Here is a freebie to get you on your way! https://rcpt.yousendit.com/171900306...fdd878dcc0ff93

Post your 100% DesignerDigitals pages in the special events gallery.

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

Fun challenge, Jen!!!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

Thanks for the challenge, Jen! I love Halloween pages! Can't wait to see what everyone posts! Happy that I used that new Halloween Cluster stamp! I didn't have a clue it would be the freebie!
    LoriS

My Gallery

I love the pages that have been made already! I can't wait to see more!!!
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

Great challenge Jen! Looking forward to getting started!
    Jeannie
    My gear:
    Canon 7D , Canon Rebel XSi. Lens: Tamron 28-75 2.8 / Canon 50mm 1.8 /Macro 90mm 2.8 / Canon 55-250mm 4.5 / PSE 8/ Lightroom 3

This may be a hard one for me as I don't have any Halloween supplies. I will need to get a little creative or just go shopping. I do have the perfect photo in mind.
    Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by ryanhannah View Post
    This may be a hard one for me as I don't have any Halloween supplies. I will need to get a little creative or just go shopping. I do have the perfect photo in mind.
    Take advantage of that great sale... so many cute new goodies!!!

Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by ryanhannah View Post
    You could buy just one of the Layerworks in a Halloween theme and get lots of cute stuff to work with!
    LoriS

My Gallery

Such a fun challenge!! Love the pages in the gallery already!! TOO CUTE!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Hi Jen! Thanks for the freebie. - I'm so relieved that I've found your chat at last...I got my 2 hour reminder approx 28 hours ago...so I was convinced that I was losing my mind! More so than usual! LOL! Usually, I can check the time on the calandar and work out the time difference, but there didn't seem to be a time set for this (and other challenges). Am I having a dizzy blonde moment and doing something wrong? HeyHo! I've found you at last..I'm off to check my photos to find something I can use. _ Preferably before I fall asleep (I'm in GMT Timezone so I'm several hours ahead of you!

Quote Originally Posted by isabellafinlay View Post
    Hi Jen! Thanks for the freebie. - I'm so relieved that I've found your chat at last...I got my 2 hour reminder approx 28 hours ago...so I was convinced that I was losing my mind! More so than usual! LOL! Usually, I can check the time on the calandar and work out the time difference, but there didn't seem to be a time set for this (and other challenges). Am I having a dizzy blonde moment and doing something wrong? HeyHo! I've found you at last..I'm off to check my photos to find something I can use. _ Preferably before I fall asleep (I'm in GMT Timezone so I'm several hours ahead of you!
    I think the time of the challenges vary because the team is scattered all over the world so time zones make this a little confusing. If you can't find something just ask... someone will always point you in the right direction Glad you found us and I can't wait to see your page!

Instagram

Hi, I am having trouble too. Am I now in the 'chat room'?. I have been trying to find out how to become involved in the chat, and going crazy looking for a chat room link.

Yeah, we are not using the chat room anymore. Now we just post away in the Contest forum Here is where you find all the challenges going on (except for the regular weekly ones of course)
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee View Post
    Hi, I am having trouble too. Am I now in the 'chat room'?. I have been trying to find out how to become involved in the chat, and going crazy looking for a chat room link.
    We use the Contest & Events forum ... no more chat room.

Instagram

15. Hi Jen Thanks for the challenge and thanks for the freebie..... I don't know what I'm going to do yet.... but I plan to play..... glad we have extra time to get this done.....this week I need it!!!!
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

16. Hi Jen! Thanks for the freebie, I am having fun with this 3Q Sale activities!

Quote Originally Posted by anke View Post
    Yeah, we are not using the chat room anymore. Now we just post away in the Contest forum Here is where you find all the challenges going on (except for the regular weekly ones of course)
    Thanks, Anke. I actually like that I can come in and out and read what's been happening while I'm gone, so this is really cool!

I know I am too late, but just couldn't get this page finished last night so I posted it anyway. HERE it is.