Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here

1. New here

Hi!

This looks like a great community and I can't wait to dive in and learn. I've always been comfortable in front of a computer and decided it was time to learn how to digital scrapbook. It's been on my mind for years but for some reason, I have not taken the leap until now. So, here goes.

Can't wait to see you all around the forums!

Well you've come to the right place, welcome! Just a fair word of warning ... it's ADDICTIVE! hahahahaha But in a great way. You'll find some great tutorials here from Cassie, a perfect one here to create your first page if you don't know which way to jump.

Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Welcome! You'll love it here at DD. So many wonderful products to choose from and you can just throw a question out here in the forums and someone is sure to know the answer!
    Jenelle

My Gallery

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

you are in for a real treat! welcome; can't wait to 'see' you in the gallery!
    Debbie

Welcome to DD. I'm sure you will find all the inspiration and information you need to get started in your new adventure. Carol is right - this is addictive!! I can't wait to see your pages his the gallery
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon

Welcome to DD -- we're delighted you're here, and I can't wait to see what you create!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Welcome to DD. You will love this community! I look forward to seeing your pages in the Gallery!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

8. Thanks for introducing yourself! Welcome!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Welcome to DD!
    Trace

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your work hope you share it with us

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

We're always happy to see new faces in the gallery! Welcome!

Welcome! I will tell you that the people here are so very nice. I know when I started I thought how am I every going to be able to do layouts as wondeful as theirs. The people here give you confidence through their nice comments and through looking at their own layouts. Also you will know your credit card number by heart very soon!
    Trish

This really is the right place!!! Everyone so friendly and very willing to answer questions and help out! Welcome!
    Brenda - wife, mother, animal lover!
    Canon Rebel T3i
    Windows 7 & PSE 11

14. Cute username! Welcome to DD! I remember when I decided to just sit down and "fiddle" a bit to learn a new hobby. I quickly found myself losing a LOT of sleep because it was just so much fun!

It's great to have you here. I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

15. Oh my goodnes, what a warm welcome! I feel very humbled and am really looking forward to getting to know you all.

16. Welcome to DD! It is always such fun to get to know someone new here . . . each person's scrapping style is equally wonderful and always a little different . . . we all learn from one another. I know that you will enjoy the community of friends here and will love the helpful attitude that we all have for each other. There are so many computer-smart girls here (I am not one of that group) that are willing to help out with any and every question we have. The store is amazing . . . Katie and the design team create tantalizing items each week for us to enjoy and create with!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

17. Welcome to DD. You will love it here. I can't wait to see your layouts in the gallery and hear from you in the forums. Love your avatar and your username!
    Patsy

Welcome here! Designer Digitals is a place of great encouragement. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful. A great place to share!
    Jeannie
    My gear:
    Canon 7D , Canon Rebel XSi. Lens: Tamron 28-75 2.8 / Canon 50mm 1.8 /Macro 90mm 2.8 / Canon 55-250mm 4.5 / PSE 8/ Lightroom 3

Welcome! This is a wonderful place with a warm and supporting community and tons of inspiration. (The word addiction was already mentioned, wasn´t it....?)

Uly

WE are so happy you are joining us!! WElcome to the DD community!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Welcome to DD! So glad you found us!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

22. HI Oh Snap welcome to DD you are going to love it here..... there is so much to learn and so much to enjoy.....I'll be looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!!!
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

Welcome to DD!! You will just love it here!! Warm, friendly and helpful community! Amazing designers! Fabulous gallery!! Looking forward to seeing you around!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Welcome to DD, I'm so glad you found us........you will love it here See you in the gallery!!
    Carolynn

My camera: Canon EOS 1000D
    My lenses: f/1.8 50mm, 18-55mm
    My software: Lightroom 4, PSE 9

Welcome! Can't wait to see your work in the gallery!
    Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7

26. Thank you all for the warm welcome! I've already started my first layout using Cassie's tutorial and I'm learning so much. Thanks Cassie! By the way, I think you might be the reason I'm here. You're probably not the same Cassie, but maybe. I was googling once a couple of years ago and found these awesome workbox tags that said they were made by Cassie and it was clearly someone who was good at digital scrapbooking. If not the same, sorry for singling you out. If so, thank you so much for the tags and leading me here!

I can tell this is going to be a lot of fun. The word addictive came up. Yes, I believe this just might be.

27. welcome! you definitely found a great scrapping community here, full of lots of talent and a whole lot of kindness!
    heather

Welcome to DD! Can't wait to see you in the gallery!
    Terry

Terry's Tales

Gear: Nikon D60
    Software: CS4
    Platform: Mac

I'm a little late . . . but I'd like to add my welcome to the list - you really have found the best place in digiland!!!
    Sharon

Leap! you'll be so glad you've jumped into Digi. There is a learning curve but with a good computer background you'll do great. I look forward to seeing 'Gallery' on one of your posts!
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast