Thread: magazine idea

magazine idea

My MIL always gives me a gift subscription for a magazine for my birthday. Most recently it was for Scrapbooks, Etc - which has closed up shop!! The rest of that subscription was converted to Better Homes & Gardens - not overjoyed! It's ok, but I'm not really a magazine kind of girl. I liked the scrap one cuz I could flip through it for ideas on road trips to ball games.

Need another "crafty" type suggestion for this year!!! What do you guys get??
    Brenda - wife, mother, animal lover!
    Canon Rebel T3i
    Windows 7 & PSE 11

Not quite in the same league...better I'd say...is Somerset's Digital Studio ($14.95 per issue). I love it, and used to get it with the 50% off coupons from ACMoore. Sadly they no longer apply the coupons to magazines. boo hiss.

I may end up subscribing now.
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/Mavericks
    PSE11/LR5

I've always been a Creating Keepsakes reader! Too bad about Scrapbooks Etc
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

Thanks for the ideas! I used to get CK - I may bounce back to it. But I'm going to look into Somerset's Digital Studio! I don't think I've ever seen that one!
    Brenda - wife, mother, animal lover!
    Canon Rebel T3i
    Windows 7 & PSE 11

I hadn't heard about Scrapbooks Etc. I too have a CK subscription!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Brenda, Somerset Digital Studios is my favorite (shame on you, Maureen for mentioning a coupon to us that no longer exists! lol) However, be aware that this magazine is only twice a year. :O\
    ~Kelly

I was so sad about Scrapbooks etc closing - it had become my favourite with Creating Keepsakes content declining a bit (IMHO) over the last few years.
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

"Digital Studio" is my absolute favorite too! There is another one called "Scrapbook Trends" that I have purchased at the craft store. It is for paper scrapbooking, but has good ideas and layouts.
    Karen