Thread: Show Us Your Favorites!! (09-03-12)

1. Thumbs up Show Us Your Favorites!! (09-03-12)

THE FAVORITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

This page is so simple yet so brilliant. I love how Terri used the new frames and backgrounds together to focus on that single photo. Excellent in every way!

I look forward to seeing YOUR favorite!!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

Kelly always amazes me with her creativity! Here's another of her layouts that makes me say, "How did she think of that?"

Lynn (also known as Lynnie!)

Janet's "sweet" page really drew me in this week with that pop of red, the great word art
    and the B&W photos! LOVE it!
    Jeannie
    My gear:
    Canon 7D , Canon Rebel XSi. Lens: Tamron 28-75 2.8 / Canon 50mm 1.8 /Macro 90mm 2.8 / Canon 55-250mm 4.5 / PSE 8/ Lightroom 3

Thank you, Lynn! This digi art is so fun and it makes my day that you liked my page. :O)

My fave this week is ralloyd's page of her friend's 3 yr old. I just love it!

~Kelly

This page made me giggle, and brought back a lot of childhood memories. i LOVE it!

Smile

I had so many favorites this week - the gallery is overflowing with wonderful pages!! This one just made me feel happy:
    Julie

7. I swear... you all have a different gallery than I do... I missed every page above... but I didn't miss this.... so perfect for the labor day weekend the photography and page are absolutely perfect by Debbie aka DFWest!!!SSLGroupsofThree - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

Debbie Douglas aka Minideb

8. I enjoyed looking over the process of metamorphosis of the Monarchs with Susan (home in ottawa) this week . . . the photography is amazing and I am over the top in love with the clever use of extractions! Fabulous two pages, Susan!!!

Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

I love this page by Mollie. The colors speak to me, it's not easy to get that many good sized photos on a page and she did it all with a Halloween kit! Great job Mollie!

10. Thanks so much, Nancy!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Thanks so much Kelly! You really brightened my day! Lots to choose from this week but I really love this one of Celina's.

Ruth Ann

Julie--thanks for mentioning my page! It's an honor to be noticed among all the talented scrappers here at DD.
    Terry

Terry's Tales

Gear: Nikon D60
    Software: CS4
    Platform: Mac

13. great pages this week! i especially liked this layout...
    heather

I just adore this spread by Bailey!

My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Ruth Ann, thank you so much for mentioning my page here! It's such an honor to be included in this thread!

deb, i could not agree with you more, i often think i must be looking at a different gallery to have missed so many fabulous pages! thank you so much for posting mine, it made the end of my day that totally caught me off guard with the faves thread this week! thinking it was SUNDAY all day!

this week's SSL produced so many fabulous LOs. so very glad that i get the chance to post this creative masterpiece by kelly! just LOVED this!

Vanguard Squadron:
    Debbie

17. Just back from a glorious weekend at the cottage. Mollie, thank you for mentioning my pages, I have had fun photographing and documenting this mystery. It is an honour to be included in this thread. (ps. I found two more caterpillars this weekend )
    Susan

I had quite a few favourites this week and this was my absolute favourite from JenD. Love the pink with the B&W photographs, love that series of photographs too. Great page Jen.

Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Debbie, this is a very nice way to end the night. Thanks so much. :O)
    ~Kelly

Almost every page of my FavesFolder is in this thread. But this one wasn´t mentioned yet:

Uly

This layout by Julie just makes me smile! so perfectly scrapped and what a sweetheart Kyle is
    Jenelle

My Gallery

Ahhh shucks... thanks Carol

I loved the light in Kim's photos and the brush work in this layout... so cool

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

I was out of town for most of the past week and missed what was going on in the gallery for the most part...thanks everyone for highlighting these fabulous pages!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

Thank you Jenelle! How nice to see my page in this thread!
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

I had to wait til I got home from the southwest to post this one, but I love Maria's sketchy look with the added frame.
    House on the Island
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

Oh, Thank you Maureen, you made my day!

Thanks, Uly
    Sharon

Sumner, WA (in the shadow of Mount Rainier)
    Thank you Deborah! I am so honored that you posted this. I just found out. Thanks for the Nod!
    Happy Scrappin!
    Dawnee

Constantly using:

Designer Digitals Products! Woo Hoo
    Canon Rebel T3i/600D
    Olympus E500
    Photoshop CS5, Wacom tablet, ACDSee14
    Scanner, Family Tree Maker
    Posed Grandchildren
    Unposed animals
    Uncooperative Adult Children
    Computer Platform: PC (and I built it myself!!)