Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi! I am new here and I am from NE Ohio

Hi! I am new here and I am from NE Ohio

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and let you know I am getting to know you and this site. I have been scrapbooking for almost 4 years, and it is my passion. I do mostly traditional paper scrapping but I am now doing more digital and hybrid scrapping. I am a wife, mother of two DD's and grandmother of two beautiful grandchildren. I am retired from nursing and I do what I want when I want! I am looking forward to learning and being inspired by all of yhour beautiful creations.
    Cindy

Camera-Canon EOS Rebel T3i
    Software: PSE11
    ACDSee14
    Platform: PC
    Silhouette Cameo

welcome, cindy! you'll love it here at designer digitals and it sounds like you'll have lots of time to spend here; lucky you!!
    Debbie

Hiya, welcome to DD, it's a very friendly place. Look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

4. HI and welcome.... I'm in Fairborn .... just off 675.... you will love it here and you came at a great time.... there's a challenge today at 2 with a freebie.... don't know whats up but you can check out the link and the pages people make.... then you have a quarterly sale with chats/challenges coming up on the 22nd... I was a paper scrapper .... then switched to hybrid and now its pretty much all digital.... you will love it here!!!
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

Oh my goodness!Welcome to DD! I am always looking for people interested in digital scrapping in this area. I am in NE Ohio too and also retired and a grandmother. Scrapping is also my passion! I have been scrapping digitally for almost 8 years. I tried paper scrapping but just didn't accomplish much. I have been at DD since the beginning and know you will love it here. If you are interested in chatting more with someone from your area, send me a note in the Private Messages (at top right of screen under the welcome.) So glad you checked in and introduced yourself!
    Lynn (also known as Lynnie!)

Welcome, Cindy!!! You will love this community! Looking forward to seeing your work in the gallery.
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

Hi Cindy! Retirement is a wonderful time to...do what you want! I bet you NE Ohio people could easily have a local Scrap!
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/Mavericks
    PSE11/LR5

8. Welcome Cindy! It is nice to have you here with us at DD . . . I know that you will soon realize what a welcoming and friendly place this is! Lots of good advice, inspiration and wonderful people.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Welcome! You will love it here - lots of wonderful digital supplies, amazing inspiration, and very friendly people!

Welcome to DD, Cindy! I'm a retired grandmother, too -- isn't retirement just the best? I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am trying to learn my way around and now I have a few faces and names I can ask for help!!!!
    Cindy

Camera-Canon EOS Rebel T3i
    Software: PSE11
    ACDSee14
    Platform: PC
    Silhouette Cameo

12. Welcome to DD Cindy!! I promise you will fall in love with this place.. looking forward to getting to know you!!
    Kathie

my gallery

Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon D50
    Lenses: Nikkor: 50 mm 1.4, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, Micro 60mm 2.8G ED, 18-200mm VR, SB-800
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS2
    Computer Platform: It may be a PC, but at least it's fast

13. welcome to the happiest place in digi-scrapping land
    heather

Welcome to DD - I am envious of your retired grandmother status - something I can only dream about!! You've found the most amazing place here - looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

15. Welcome! There are quite a few from Ohio here. I'm in Toledo.

Hello Cindy! Welcome here! I love this community as will you! It's full of great advice and a great place to share.
    Jeannie
    My gear:
    Canon 7D , Canon Rebel XSi. Lens: Tamron 28-75 2.8 / Canon 50mm 1.8 /Macro 90mm 2.8 / Canon 55-250mm 4.5 / PSE 8/ Lightroom 3

Welcome Cindy. I'm a grandmother and WISH is was retired!
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon

Welcome to you. You are amongst good company here, we are all passionate about this craft. .
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Hi neighbor, I live in PA, just around the corner from you I used to paper scrap myself, but those supplies are all collecting dust now! Welcome to the community, I hope you'll like it and I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Hi, Cindy! So glad you found DD! Welcome and we hope you like it here!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

Welcome Cindy!! Glad you found DD! See you in the gallery.
    Terry

Terry's Tales

Gear: Nikon D60
    Software: CS4
    Platform: Mac

Welcome Cindy! Can't wait to see some of your digital creations
    Jenelle

My Gallery

23. Wonderful to have you joining us for chatting, learning and sharing of layouts, Cindy! I'm a retired teacher enjoying every chance I get to be with our 3 grandsons and time to practice my favorite hobby...digital scrapping! Thanks for introducing yourself. I look forward to getting to know you better.
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

24. Welcome Cindy! See you in the gallery!

Welcome to DD, you will love it here and we can't wait to see your work!

Welcome! Hope you share your work!

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by scrapincin View Post
    I do what I want when I want!
    Hmm... retirement sounds good to me! Hope you will "want" to spend a lot of time here. Welcome!
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

Welcome Cindy!! I too have two girls and I went into nursing! However, I dropped out to be a SAHM!! So happy to have you here!! Looking forward to seeing you around!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Welcome Cindy, you have come to the best place for digital scrapbooking!

Scrapbooking, and photography are my passions as well, and I used to be a paper scrapper, but I am almost exclusively digital now.... I love the flexibility and ease.

Enjoy browsing and hope to "see" you in gallery soon!

Welcome to DD. We are so thrilled you have joined us!!!
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast