Thread: Photographs

1. Photographs

I just found the photography gallery at Designer Digatals and was wondering if this is just to ask questions or can we upload photographs for cc? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks - Denita : )

I'll check with Katie and find out what she thinks and get back to you. Thanks for asking!
    Heidi

My Gallery

Heidi Knight Photography
    Camera: Nikon D800
    Lenses: 50 f/1.4, 85 f/1.8, 17-35 f/2.8, 28-300, 24-70mm f/2.8
    Extras: Speedlight SB-700, Alien Bee 800
    Software: Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4

OH, that'd be FUN! Good thinking!

isnt there a photography gallery? onecould upload there and ask for cc.

I am happy to give cc but do people really want honesty ?? sometimes I think people do but sometimes people want you to say how nice their photo's are.

5. Goodness we have a photography gallery? I can't find it... let me go look again...
    ~Maureen
    My Gallery
    My Blog
    My Writing
    My tools:
    PSE 6.0
    Rebel T3i, 50mm 1.4, 80-200mm

6. thanks Heidi for asking Katie this question. I hope you don't mind if I pop in here with the answer that I read in the CT forum since maybe you are not around just now and I happen to be!

Katie says we can post photographs in the regular gallery. If interest grows she says she'll add a photography gallery.

Perhaps those that want cc or advice could ask for it in their message. Others can just share their photos for us to admire. I'd love to see your photographs, Denita! and all you other talented photographer's, too.
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57