Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 30 Minute Masterpiece Chat with Cassie - 05/05/12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Girl View Post
    white can go with *any* color's monochromatic theme- right?
    yes . . . except beige. LOL
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

2. Having to scoot out the door to take Boy #1 to work, but will hope to have a "go" later! Thanks for the freebies, Cassie.

BTW, can we use BEIGE as our color? LOL!

P.S. Not a "beige-y" person here! My motto with regard to color: "Go bold, or go home!"
    Tracy

Software PS CS6
    Platform Mac (Naturally)
    Camera Canon 60D

3. LOL, Tracy.
    Cassie

I've got to drop out. My photo has an impossible color scheme and I can't seem to recolor anything to get it to work. Should've picked the frog instead of the bird. Both made great titles, but from there I was kind of stumped!
    Sarah
    Equipment: Canon T2i (550D) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses
    Software: Windows 8, PSE 10 (Editor), PSE 6 (Organizer), and PSCS 4

5. This has to be the quickest I have ever completed one of these challenges and I even got started 10 minutes late. It really helped using just one kit.

Thanks so much for the challenge, it always encourages me to know how much I can actually get done in 30 minutes. It can sometimes take me days to finish one layout, I really need to stop over thinking things. Thanks for the wonderful freebies.

So, my dear friend (S)!! I have been sick for the past week (including FEVER!) yikes. But slept in this morning and woke up to this fun!! Won't be making a page since I can JUST breathe at the moment but expect to be feeling better and will be checking out the gallery in a few minutes....

HAve fun and NO BEIGIE!! which I must say IS one of my neutral go to colors.
    just call me Uma

I guess I SHOULD remove the blinkie.
    BUT I'm not gonna!

7. Yeah I'm done and posted!!!
    In the past I've been waiting for photo shop to open. LOL
    "glee"
    Everything is Beautiful, some things are just a different type of Beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by iUma View Post
    So, my dear friend (S)!! I have been sick for the past week (including FEVER!) yikes. But slept in this morning and woke up to this fun!! Won't be making a page since I can JUST breathe at the moment but expect to be feeling better and will be checking out the gallery in a few minutes....

HAve fun and NO BEIGIE!! which I must say IS one of my neutral go to colors.
    So sorry you've been feeling sick . . . nothing more miserable than not being able to do all the things you enjoy. Yes, please breathe and breathe well! I'd love to finish my page but I want to put more thought into it.
    Sarah
    Equipment: Canon T2i (550D) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses
    Software: Windows 8, PSE 10 (Editor), PSE 6 (Organizer), and PSCS 4

9. Quote Originally Posted by rsdtmd View Post
    This has to be the quickest I have ever completed one of these challenges and I even got started 10 minutes late. It really helped using just one kit.

Thanks so much for the challenge, it always encourages me to know how much I can actually get done in 30 minutes. It can sometimes take me days to finish one layout, I really need to stop over thinking things. Thanks for the wonderful freebies.
    This is the entire reason I do these challenges! I'm so glad you had fun.
    Cassie

10. Time is up!!
    Cassie

11. Whew, I hope I made the deadline!

30 MM - 5 May 2012 - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

It still needs some tweaking but I'm pretty happy with the initial version! Love the challenge!
    Patsy

I am late but will try and get a page done later!! Thanks for the freebie!!

I gave up, my head is throbbing, not from the challenge, but from a sinus infection I have and my mind just doesn't feel like working.
    Nikon D700
    Lens Nikon 24-70 2.8, 50mm 1.4, 60mm 2.8 macro, Flash SB600
    Dell PC, PSE5 and Wacom Bamboo fun

14. These pages look great! I am impressed . . . the monochromatic thing is VERY hard to work with, isn't it?

I'm going to wait just a couple of minutes before doing the random "drawing" to make sure all the pages are uploaded. Make sure you upload to the 30 Minute Masterpiece gallery.
    Cassie

What a fun and crazy challenge...off to post!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

16. Cassie- Thanks so much for hosting this challenge. It is one of my favorites!

puh. pure adrenaline again :-) and the server just wouldn't want to upload... too much 30mm traffic, i suppose. was much fun!
    alina
    ~~~~~~~~~
    laptop hp pavilion g with 2nd monitor, pse 10, lightroom 3, acdsee 14
    camera: samsung galaxy I and canon 600d (rebel T3i), lenses: canon EF 50 mm 1:1.8 II, canon EFS 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS II

Okay, I'm probably going to curse myself, but I think this was one of you easier challenges, Cassie. Are you getting soft in your "old age"? JK!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

19. Okay . . . I see 12 pages in the 30MM gallery and I've checked the main gallery to make sure there aren't any in there, too. I'm off to pick a winner!
    Cassie

20. Quote Originally Posted by earlofoxford View Post
    Okay, I'm probably going to curse myself, but I think this was one of you easier challenges, Cassie. Are you getting soft in your "old age"? JK!
    Then why isn't MY page done? LOLOLOL
    Cassie

Wow, a real challenge, Cassie, thanks! I was stumped for a four letter word in the end!
    Sylvia

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

22. Thanks Cassie! So much fun!
    LeAnne

23. thanks again Cassie!!

I had this chat down for 10:00 am. MY bad. At least it gives me more time to admire and comment on the pages coming in the gallery!
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

25. Thanks so much for playing along this morning, ladies. It was fun, and your pages are excellent! Remember to come back tonight at 9:00 p.m. ET for Katie's chat!

Also . . . 15% off all regular items in the store!
    Cassie

Congrats Joanne.

Thanks Cassie for the fun chat and challenge, I so look forward to them.
    Nikon D700
    Lens Nikon 24-70 2.8, 50mm 1.4, 60mm 2.8 macro, Flash SB600
    Dell PC, PSE5 and Wacom Bamboo fun

Tried anyway, but not my best effort! Always gets the adrenaline going first thing in the morning though! Thanks for the freebies and the challenge Cassie!

28. Thanks for the challenge Cassie, and the freebies Katie. I'll have to remember how much fun this was when Isabel is choosing my nursing home....
    Susan

29. New winner . . . I'm still half asleep and I picked a team member the first time! LOL

Here we go . . . now there are 17 pages in the gallery - yippee!

The winner is . . .

mjrooney!! Congratulations! You'll get a PM for a $5 GC soon!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Cassie

Quote Originally Posted by mymalloryboys View Post
    I had this chat down for 10:00 am. MY bad. At least it gives me more time to admire and comment on the pages coming in the gallery!
    Amy I miscalculated the time too Bummer. I will have to play later. Wonderful pages ladies

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast