Thread: can't upload some images

can't upload some images

I can't get a couple of my pages to upload. Have tried again and again. Other pcs come in just fine but these two simply won't. Nothing appears to be any different about them. Any ideas?

Make sure you're loading the jpeg; more often than I can count, I tried to upload the psd by mistake.
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

I went back yesterday and checked that but it was the jpeg. It's weird. Others have uploaded just fine PLUS I get the message that it has uploaded.

4. Your images are too large. Checkout our Getting Started page on uploading to the gallery.

Here is a link that will tell you how to save your page (from the Getting Started link at the top of this page). Let us know if it doesn't work for you. We'll figure it out by telling you all the things that we did wrong . . . more than a couple of times. :O) Just a note, read the info rather than just looking at the screen shots. We save our pages at 700x700 pixels here at DD. :O)
    Saving for On-Line Galleries - Getting Started in Digital Scrapbooking - DesignerDigitals
    ~Kelly

When I save, I resize and then I save for web!! My file size is almost always really little! Ever since I started doing that, I haven't had any issues with uploading! Hope all of this info has helped you! But if not, let us know! And just like Kelly said, we'll help you get it figured out!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17