Thread: Yesterday's fun...

Yesterday's fun...

I'm so sad that I missed out on so much fun yesterday with all the chats and challenges. Though I am also grateful I figured out the problem I was having with Katie's gradient trick! I just had to right click on the layer and click on select pixels! It was as easy as that! It was also the first thing I tried today!! Guess I just needed to step away last night!

While out on my date last night wih DH, I told him I'm going to find out when the next quarterly sale is and block off that Saturday for some me time on the computer! A HUGE thanks to Katie and the other designers for the goodies, chats and challenges! And thanks to those that tried to help me with the gradient last night before I had to sign off for the night!

My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

I was out of town and missed the chats, as well Kim. The first thing I did when I got home last night was go to the forum and read all the chats, then on to the gallery to see all the fun that everyone created.
    ~Kelly

I'm so glad to hear you got it figured out Kim! some time away is always good to revitalize and come back to have at it again!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

I'm so grateful too Katie!! Such a fun technique!! Can't wait to use it on some pages!

5. I have missed the past two or three chats for one reason or another . . . so this one was especially fun for me. I wasn't able to be there all day but when I was there I loved it! Such fun and such great inspiration!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

I missed most of the chats myself, I hate it when that happens....
    I wonder why you have to perform that extra step for your gradient to work Kim, but I am sure glad you figured it out! It's such a fun technique. Thanks so much for teaching it to us Katie!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

I'm not sure either Anke, but I got it to work so I'm happy!

8. I'm so glad for the chat threads that I can go back and study. Thanks, designers!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57