Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ABC Love Chat with Pattie - 2/11/12 Sale Event

Akk! Totally got the time wrong for this challenge! Thanks for the freebie alpha, Pattie! I'm glad the chat notes are available so I can read your great tips!
    Shirley
    "I never met a mouse I didn't like."
    (with apologies to Will Rogers)
    My Gallery

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

Interesting and thought provoking chat Pattie. Thanks for the freebie
    Nikon D700
    Lens Nikon 24-70 2.8, 50mm 1.4, 60mm 2.8 macro, Flash SB600
    Dell PC, PSE5 and Wacom Bamboo fun

Wow Pattie!! I can't believe all the fabulous alpha lists you have provided!!! So many great ones and such cute layouts!! Thank you so much for the terrific set of alpha's and wonderful lists! So many great thoughts for LO's!!!
    Betty Jo

My Gallery TFL
    Software: Adobe Photosho CS5

4. Just going back over your notes...sorry to have abandonned you! Can't believe that I didn't think of tabby for Phantom....Thanks for the freebie and the motivation!
    Susan

phew. this was close :-) had to go off for making dinner. thank you so much, pattie for the great inspiration you sent around. lots of ideas for new pages coming up :-)

Pattie

Software: Photoshop CS5 - Photoshop Elements 10 - Adobe Lightroom 3

Gear: Canon30D with 50mm 1.4 and IS 28-135mm lenses - Canon Digital Elph DD1000

Visit My Gallery -- My Blog

7. I've been here through the chat, Pattie! Thanks so very much for using my ABC book as an example throughout the chat today. I am so honored to have been a tiny part of this fun hour!

I got caught up in making my layout and forgot about the time . . . and embarrassed to say that I didn't take time to say "hello" either. I just finished my page ( a bit late) and am off to post it now. What fun!!!!! Thanks for the party.

The random generator sure picked a great page! I really do love it so much. jmarqstar65 you are a scrapping natural . . . my fifth layouts was a mess!!! Congratulations on your win . . . and enjoy your shopping trip to the DD store.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

My husband pulled me away for a "budget meeting" (grr) just as I was getting rolling...so I did not finish in time, but congrats to the winner (!) and THANK YOU Patti, for all the AMAZING lists...and the fun ABC freebie!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234