Thread: New Belgian Scrapbooker

New Belgian Scrapbooker

Hi!

After having been lurking for quite a while, now, I've eventually decided to post a thread in order to introduce myself!

Right now I'm 25, and besides scrapbooking, I love cooking, reading, and going to the movies.

I became interested in scrapbooking at the beginning of this summer, but found I was not really gifted for traditional, paper scrapbooking... when I discovered digital scrapbooking and the many possibilities of PSE, I was... amazed! I haven't finished any creation yet, but seeing the numerous BEAUTIFUL pages of the members, and the supplies... I just couldn't wait any longer before deciding to try it!

Again, I want to tell everyone how your layouts are precious to me, as they are really a source of inspiration for my own pages !!

Welcome! I am glad you came out of hiding Hoping to see your work in the gallery soon.

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

Welcome!! You will just love DD and digital scrapbooking!! Such a fun creative outlet, and here at DD, you will find so much beautiful inspiration and the community is so warm and friendly!! Can't wait to see your creations in the gallery!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Hi! Welcome to DD and digital scrapbooking :-)

Glad you decided to introduce yourself! I look forward to seeing what you create -- it's an addictive hobby!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to seeing your pages!
    My Camera: Nikon D700
    My Software: Adobe CS5
    My Computer Platform: PC

I'm glad you have come out of lurkdom, Bal (that is your name?).
    You're right, it is a very inspiring place here, and the supplies, well... lets just say we are ALL collectors!
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Welcome, we have all been in your position just starting out. Exciting isn't it! Can't wait to see your creations. You will get so much help so just ask away with any questions. This is such a supportive community.
    Carolyn

Blog: House of Amson

My Camera: Nikon D300
    Lenses Include: Nikon 18-200, Nikon 50 mm 1.8 and 1.4, Tokina Macro 100mm 2.8, Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 (newest indulgence)

Welcome! I can't wait to see your layouts! Thanks for your kind comments on my grandfather page.

10. hi! welcome to the wonderful obsession of digiscrapping. can't wait to see some of your creations!
    heather

11. Hello! Thanks for introducing yourself. It's good to have you here at DD. I love your enthusiasm for digital scrapping, my favorite hobby, too!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

12. I am so happy to "meet" you! You found the perfect place to begin digital scrapping . . . the inspiration here is amazing and I learn something new every day! I'm glad that you introduced yourself . . . I know that you will love Designer Digitals. The community here is such fun . . . and you will find that soon you will begin becoming acquainted with so many wonderful people!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Glad to meet you, and welcome!! So glad you introduced yourself.

Welcome! and welcome to the wonderful world of scrapbooking! It is an amazing and addicting hobby! This is such a warm, friendly community and If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Nice to meet you and looking forward to seeing you in the gallery soon!

Welcome to DD, I am so glad you decided to come out of "lurkdom" Don't forget to check the "HowTo" forum and there are lots of tutorials to help you out too.
    It's wonderful to have you here
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Hello! DD is a wonderful place to hang out! Beautiful work, awesome supplies, and VERY helpful!
    Brenda - wife, mother, animal lover!
    Canon Rebel T3i
    Windows 7 & PSE 11

Thank you for this very warm welcome! I'm working hard on my first real layout. Takes time, but... it's so much fun!!

Glad to see you here - so happy you like DD as much as we do!
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Hi! We're glad you're here, and looking forward to seeing more of you and your layouts! Isn't it great to be able to share with others who enjoy the same things....from all over the world?! Just marvelous!
    Connie