Thread: Shutterfly help

1. Shutterfly help

I went to Shutterfly and set up 2 8 x 8 books. 1 will be free and the other well its my 2011 A Page a day. On the free one I used the Modern Portfolio and I made my own spine(I wanted red) It’s a redo of a book that I made 2 years ago. I “redid” about 5 pages … it’s for Linda … I have mine and I wanted hers as similar as possible so I could do a fair comparison to the Arts Cow version. On the 2011 - I used the Red Versatile Classics…. When I started the page a day I had no intention of printing it. The Versatile Classics gave me a large number of backgrounds to make a page within a page to allow for so many different pages. I have a few questions for those of you with more experience…. Can I Share it before I purchase it…. so you can see it? If so how do I do that…. If it’s after I purchase it how do I share it….I saw various links about the 12 x 12 being on sale … I created it…. But after a lot of thought I decided to stick to my plan of 8 x 8 from 2011 forward. PS I’m planning on purchasing it tomorrow to get the sale price and free shipping.
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb

You can share it before you purchase it. When you are looking at your book in the Edit tab in the top right corner you will see four drop downs next to the save button (book, pages, pictures, help). Click on Book then Share (2nd to last). You can choose to email it or set up a share site. I've been using the share site method then just posting the url from that in the gallery. Hope that helps.

3. this is the link for the doll book constructive suggestions welcome I did the full page modern portfolio and I changed the spine to be red. I'll be back with the other book link in a bit got to go watch the end of the Price is right...

http://debbiedouglasohio.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

4. This is the link for the 2011 book I used the red versatile classics.... has anyone tried this style???? will the white lines drive me crazy???? Suggestions welcome!

http://debbiedouglasohio.shutterfly.com/pictures/9

5. Thanks Lisa I figured how to "share" the site Now hopefully I can get some suggestions before I hit the post to my cart !!!!!I'm off to see Jana's webinar....what a great week of Digital scrapbooking this is !!!!