Thread: CT Spotlight on Esther Jan 16th-Jan31st!!

CT Spotlight on Esther Jan 16th-Jan31st!!

It is time to lift Esther! She will be "in the spotlight" the second two weeks of January. Esther's gallery is such a great mix of wonderful photography and fun pages and inspiring albums... I know you will have such fun looking through her gallery and being inspired!

To be eligible to win the $5 gift DD gift certificate, find inspiration from Esther's gallery, show us how well you can use 100% Designer Digital products (currently in the store) and put your scraplift (one entry) into the:Creative Team Spotlight Scraplifts by January 31st at midnight.

Winners will be selected by vote by the Designer Digitals Creative Team and the results will be posted a few days following the deadline.

Thank you to all who participated in the CT Spotlight on Steph!
    My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

2. I love Esther's gallery and it was hard to pick but I finally chose her "You" layout. And here's my lift.
    Patsy

Yahoooooooooo! This will be fun.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

I just love this challenge! So many fun pages to choose from! I lifted Zoe's wish list and came up with 10 Reasons Why I Love You!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17