Thread: Newish....

Newish....

Hi girls,
    Since I've been reading all the posts by the new gals, I thought I'd introduce myself as well. Even though I've been a member since 2009, which is when I first started digi scrapping, I have been more of a lurker than anything.

I have 4 boys, 2 stepsons, grown and on their own and two younger boys, 10 and 12, who all adore each other. I started paper scrapbooking 10 years ago, and digi scrapping about 2 years ago.

I am a Dental Hygienist and a year and a half ago, took a full time contract, during which time I did no scrapping at all. (Lots of accumulating digi supplies though)
    Now I am just working part time, so I took a class of Jana's to get me back into the hobby I love and get my mojo going again.

So I am looking forward to getting to know everyone in the gallery from their pages, and joining in on some of the challenges. I used to do a lot of challenges on another site and recognize a few faces from there. Esther_a, PaulaSG, JALong, and many others.

Happy Scrapping girls and see you in the gallery!

Jane

Glad you found your way back! I think we all go through busy periods where life is just too busy. Looking forward to seeing more of your pages in the gallery

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

3. Hi Jane! I'm glad you're here, too! Thanks for introducing yourself so we can get to know you better.
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

I'm one of the "new gals" - it's great meeting everyone and seeing all these fantastic layouts. What a great, inspiring place!
    My Camera: Nikon D700
    My Software: Adobe CS5
    My Computer Platform: PC

Hi Jane, I'm so glad that you are here and sharing your beautiful work with all of us!

We're so glad you're here! Looking forward to getting to know you better, too, and to seeing your challenge pages here at DD! This place is the best!

Aha! It is lovely to have you back on deck again. Finding a good work-life balance is so hard. Good on you for going part time - I am so glad you have!
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Hi Jane, I've been noticing you commenting on layouts and you have such a great smile it always makes me smile when I see your avatar. So glad to see your layouts in the gallery.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

We love seeing you here! You are such a sweet commenter on pages! I'm so glad you are scrapping more now! I'm glad you found a home here! It's such an awesome community! I lurked for over almost 2 years here before I said a word and started scrapping!
    LoriS

My Gallery

I like you - been a member and a lurker for a long time, but just now really getting into "joining".
    Looking forward to seeing what you create!
    Brenda - wife, mother, animal lover!
    Canon Rebel T3i
    Windows 7 & PSE 11

11. Hi Jane.... have fun scrapping .... it's so good to see your smiling face!
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

I'm glad you introduced yourself, it's nice to get to know you a little better! Glad you've found DD, looking forward to more of your pages!

Glad you are back to scrapping... and here at DD. Welcome! Love your "Work in Progress" page!
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

Glad you're back, Jane, and it's great to know more about you!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Yay!! Welcome back to the digi world!! I joined about the same time you did and recently made DD my home!! Can't wait to see more from you!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

16. welcome! its been nice seeing your smiley face pop up all over in the chats.
    heather

17. So great having you here, Jane! I look forward to seeing you often in the gallery .. . . the pages that you have already posted are fabulous.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Hi Jane. Love your avatar, you have a beautiful smile!
    Carolyn

Blog: House of Amson

My Camera: Nikon D300
    Lenses Include: Nikon 18-200, Nikon 50 mm 1.8 and 1.4, Tokina Macro 100mm 2.8, Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 (newest indulgence)

Glad to see you back scrapping. I know what you mean with no time. I've been stressed for time the last few months. See you in the gallery!
    Terry

Terry's Tales

Gear: Nikon D60
    Software: CS4
    Platform: Mac