Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's a sad day--Barb Hunt

Terry...thanks for sharing this sad news. I always enjoyed seeing her pages and hearing about her life. Thoughts and prayers for her family.
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

Oh, I am so very sad. She was a lovely lady and a part of the wonderful DD community.
    Denise Gormish
    Mom of Jackie (18) Jenny (15) and my English Cocker Spaniel 3-year-old Radiance Grand Prix RL1 AKC TD ASCA TD, i.e. Cody

My English Cocker Spaniels in my heart forever:
    Auld Sod Red Magic Merlin CGC CD OA OAJ OAC NJC (Merlin)
    Elan's Surprise Surprise CGC NA NAJ (Arthur)

Oh sweet Barb, you will be missed! My hearts and prayers to your family.

Thanks Terry.
    Laura

Hardware: Apple MacBook Pro, Nikon D80; 28-105mm, 50mm 1.8, Wacom Tablet
    Software: PhotoShop CS5, Lightroom 3

4. I am heartbroken to hear about Barb. She was such a sweet presence here in our little corner of the world and she will be missed so much. My heart goes out to Barb's family.

Thank you for letting us know, Terry. You have been such a great friend to Barb.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Such sad news. My prayers go out to her family. She will be missed by all of us.

I'll add my prayers for her family as well. She was a lovely, caring person.
    My Gallery

My Gear: Canon 50D, Canon EF 50mm 1.4, Canon EF 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS, Tamron 28-300mm IF
    My Software: PSE 7, Noiseware Professional, Lightroom 1.4

7. Such sad news... Barb was part of our little community here and her presence and kindness will be so missed. Will pray for her family as they walk through this time of grieving and pray for grace to surround them and all who will miss Barb! So nice that through her pages she leaves so many shared and special treasures!!!
    shhbabymine (sarah)
    canon rebel xti
    PSE5
    my gallery

What sad news. I will miss her.
    Janet
    software: CS3

My Gallery

This is such sad news. God be with her loved ones to bless the and comfort them.
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

That is such sad news. She was a lovely lady. I know she is at peace now. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and loved ones. Thank you for letting us know Terry.

Such sad news! My prayers are with Barb's family.
    Trace

Barb's family and friends and her dear friends here at DD are all in my prayers!
    Jacqueline

This is very sad to hear. I'm sorry for her family's loss. She will be very missed here at DD as well.
    LoriS

My Gallery

So sorry to hear this sad news. She was such a sweet lady. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. Thanks for sharing the information Terry.
    Angela
    My Gallery
    PC Vista PSE6 CS4
    Canon Powershot A540
    Canon EOS Rebel XSi EF-S 18-55mm / 55-250mm

Very sad news. Such a loss to our DD community. I will miss her.

I am so sorry to hear that.

So very sad. Thank you Terry for letting us know. I will pray for peace and comfort for her family.
    marnie

What sad news to hear of Barb's passing.. Thank you linking us to your interview Merr, not sure how I missed it, but it sure brought a tear to my eye, knowing she is no longer here. My heart goes out to her family, who must miss her terribly..

software: PSE10 / iMAC
    Camera: Nikon D90 Digital SLR. 35mm 18-105mm

I just now saw this thread. I have been thinking about her lots since we first heard she had been hospitalized. My prayers go out to her friends and family. I feel like we all lost a family member. So very sad. I loved her heritage pages. She will be missed.
    -Joanie
    Gear: Nikon D800, 50mm f/1.4G, Canon 5D / EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, EF
    EF 50mm f/1.4, Canon G10, Wacom Graphire
    Software: CS3, Noiseware

Oh my. This breaks my heart. I had no idea Barb had passed away. She always left the kindest comments and was so giving to friends and family via her gift of scrapbook pages. I'm so sorry for her loss and to all of you here who knew her. Thank you for letting us know.
    Kerry

Keep on the sunny side of life

Canon 5D Mark II
    Photoshop CS4

My Gallery

my flickr/

my website

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123