Thread: Somewhat new :-)

Smile Somewhat new :-)

Hi, I've been here off and on for awhile, but still figuring some things out! I've been trying to upload an avatar photo with no success. :-( I cropped a photo down to 47 kb and it still won't load, so I don't know what else to try. I feel like my posts are "naked" without a photo attached!

I've also tried uploading pages to the site before without any luck, so maybe it has something to do with my browser settings or something. Maybe I should try it in Firefox (I'm an IE user).

In any case, this is my favorite place to shop and browse, hope to be able to spend more time here!

--Stacia
    --Stacia

Digital scrapbooker with PSE 11.0

Oh my goodness, it said that the file upload failed but there's my photo! Yay!
    --Stacia

Digital scrapbooker with PSE 11.0

Hah, you got it!!! And it's such a cute one! I wonder what's going on with your page upload. Are you sure you are uploading a web version? Anyway it's so nice to meet you, I hope we can get those pages of yours uploaded, I would love to see them!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Welcome to DD -- looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery. Check your file size; sometimes I forget and try to upload a psd instead of a jpeg.
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Welcome, Stacia!!!! So glad you introduced yourself. :O) On the top bar of this page there is a link that says "Getting Started." There are some tips for all sorts of things there, one being uploading to a gallery. Looking forward to seeing your pages. :O)
    ~Kelly

6. Hi Stacia! Welcome to DD!

Hiya, welcome to DD, it's a great place, ask as many questions as you need

Glad you got your avatar sorted, hope to see your pages in the gallery soon!
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

Welcome!! Love the naked comment about your avi!! I love seeing faces with a name! Glad you figured it out!

Well it looks like it worked, welcome!
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo