Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show Us Your Favorites!! (09-26-11)

Amy L....thanks so much for mentioning my "Dude" page....it's such an honor to be mentioned with so many creative scrappers. This really made my week
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

2. Doris, thanks so much for posting my page. Such an honour to be among so many talented folks!

PS Love the new avatar Doris!
    Susan

Aw, Julie, thank you for mentioning my page in this thread; I'm honored!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Thanks so much Mel! I added this one from Nath - love her layering & her ability to mix products together.

Thank you Jana for posting my page, it really made my day..

I had sooo many pages in my fav's again this week, I couldnt choose.. but settled on this one by Sam... I love this template of Katie's... the photos are simply divine..

software: PSE10 / iMAC
    Camera: Nikon D90 Digital SLR. 35mm 18-105mm

Thank you Heidi and Janet...what a treat to find my pages here...I really appreciate it!

I chose this page by Jenelle... I thought the lift was great and loved seeing pictures with "mom" included!

Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

Janelle, thanks so much for listing my page here. I didn't expect it - but this is all due to Katie's wonderful template. I usually change lots in a template, but I saw it soon after the car was totaled, and I knew I had to document it, as the title was perfect - so thanks go out to Katie.

I see since I am late to the thread that many of my favorites have already been mentioned. I am choosing to list this one from Carol. I think we all have a friend that we think no matter what, they will always be a friend. Her page Best Friends really touched me with the journaling of the crazy wedding story, plus the mix of element and colors were fabulous. Loved it!!!
    -Joanie
    Gear: Nikon D800, 50mm f/1.4G, Canon 5D / EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, EF
    EF 50mm f/1.4, Canon G10, Wacom Graphire
    Software: CS3, Noiseware

Oh thank you Julie - that's really sweet of you. I really enjoyed lifting Carol's page.
    Joanie - you totally made the template yours and added the perfect touches. Plus your extraction work was awesome.
    Jenelle

My Gallery

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Loved this one by Jana ... the sweet photo, the fabulous colours and delicious eye candy.

Sisters(Carol Lift)

Life's an ocean ... sail it.

11. Dear Kelly and Ang, thank you so much for mentioning my layouts! I'm very touched by your thoughtfulness!

Here's one of my favs from last week. Lori used one of my favorite colors...sunny yellow on this lovely page. I love the delicate details surrounding the edges of the stitched grouping. I kept going back to admire this page again and again, so, of course, it went straight to my favs. Thanks for all the favorites posted in this thread, folks. There were several I missed seeing.

SpendingTimeOutside - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Wow! Thanks so much for the mention, Merr! You've made my day much sweeter!
    LoriS

My Gallery

Thank you for mentioning my page, Amy! What a day brightener!
    I've got several of beautiful layouts by Kayleigh in my favorites this week. She's been on a roll! The photos in "Perfect Pumpkin" are just precious.

Connie

awww thanks so much Connie! I have some mojo these days & am embracing it.

Oh thankyou Heidi - your kind words mean alot to me xx

Thank you so much Kathy...what a nice surprise to find this here this morning!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12