Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Favorites!! (09-26-11)

1. Thumbs up Show Us Your Favorites!! (09-26-11)

THE FAVORITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

Debbie's (dfwest) page commemorating the anniversary of 9/11 is just so original and beautiful. I stared and stared, reflecting on that day. Thanks for making this one, Debbie!

I look forward to seeing YOUR favorite!!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

Here is one of my favourites from last week, a fun layout about Kayleigh's little one last year at Halloween. Absolutely fun!

Melissa

3. This was my favorite this week. Its by Jean2... It made me want a cookie when I saw it the first time... went to the icecream store with my mom and they had cookies on sale ... they tasted just like these look! Scrumptious! now if I can stay away from the cookie store... so much scrapbooking talent Jean2 has and its really unfair that she can cook too! I really love this link - how is it possible there is so much talent in one group of individuals!

I LOVE everything about this beautiful page by Janet...their love for each other always radiates from her pages....

I thought this two page spread by Kathryn (a lift of Carol) was just beautiful and so special!

My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

FANTASTIC choice to start off the thread Cassie!
    Here's another in my favorites folder. I just LOVE what Merrilee has done with Katie's blendables. Gorgeousness!

~Kelly

I love this one by jcaruth910
    Heather

Thanks so much, Heather! Always such an honor to be mentioned here!
    I had quite a few favorites this week, but I am such a cat lover, so I had to go with this adorable layout by Jean2:

Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

Perfect choice, Cassie! That page was in my favs too! I also loved this page by Amy for the template challenge last week! So, so cute!

LoriS

My Gallery

Awww, thanks Lori! You're so sweet!!!

I had quite a few in my favorites this week. Heather's page for the Saturday Scraplift brought forth many beautiful pages... I love this one by Connie..

Angel - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

Great choice Cassie... that layout was on my mind to add this week!
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

Pam"s pages about Dude! Be sure to check out the companion page to this one!

Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Loved this fun layout by Jana:

Awesome photography!
    -anx -

My Gallery
    My toys: Canon 5D mkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 macro, Sigma 50 mm f/1.4, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8
    iMac with Lightroom 5, Adobe CS6 Design Premium

I am loving Kelly's (mugsbigsis) art journal series. Just one more proof that she's a genius!

I Need My Sleep - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

I loved this one from shannamay, love the title work and the clean feel.

"Not Sharing"

Smile

There were so many gorgeous layouts this week - how to choose just one?!! I love this one by Linda - the colors are so beautiful!!
    Julie

Oh, this one took me right back to my 1950s childhood Christmas mornings! Delightful! Carol lift, Need a hand--by Kathy! Love the red accents!

Carol Lift Need a Hand - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

marnie

Loved this page by Jana that is part of a gorgeous double page layout! It is just fun!!!

Janet
    software: CS3

My Gallery

Just loved this one by digigrandma

I'm breaking the rules with another choice... I thought I put it into my favs... it was so memorable I just had to go and find it just now. Love this one by Amy L!!! I want to know how to get my photos to look like hers! WOW!

LoriS

My Gallery

So many favorites this week, but I'm choosing this one by suemo77 "Littlest Flowergirl". Aside from the fact that the child is absolutely adorable with her pigtails and lifted pinky, I loved the creative use of that freebie for the background.

22. Loved Susan's beautifully captured page and her second page about her father's boat and her memories of it.

Thank you Lori! Just an iPhone and lots of apps!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

Thank you Marnie! You made my day.
    Life's an ocean ... sail it.

This LO by Georgina (aka-georgeinci) just blew me away...I love the colour scheme, the photos & the awesome brush work!!!

Heidi

My Gallery
    Camera: Canon Rebel XSi
    Software: Photoshop Elements 5 & Lightroom 2.2

thank you so much, cassie!
    Debbie

Thank you so much Debbie and Joanne for including me in the favorites! I am thrilled! I had such a hard time choosing my favorite. I have about 10! So I settled on this by Amy. Love the tone set by the colors.
    Jeannie
    My gear:
    Canon 7D , Canon Rebel XSi. Lens: Tamron 28-75 2.8 / Canon 50mm 1.8 /Macro 90mm 2.8 / Canon 55-250mm 4.5 / PSE 8/ Lightroom 3

Joanie's page (tylertoo) called 'SD Blackout' really stood out for me this past week. What a terrible thing to happen and I wish you didn't have to create a page about it Joanie, but boy you did a fabulous job. I hope the scrap therapy helped. A gorgeous layout.

Jenelle

My Gallery

Oh Jean, thank you so much for your kind words!
    Amy

my gallery

Linda, Thank you! These art journal pages are so much fun to do and it's a bonus to see one show up in the faves thread. :O)
    ~Kelly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast