Thread: Yummy new products this week

Smile Yummy new products this week

I think this is funny ...

Here in New Zealand we are coming into spring not autumn/fall, we don't really celebrate Halloween, and we don't do anything with pumpkins ... yet I adore all the new stuff ... and I'm going to buy it! Go figure!
    Donna

My Gallery

NIKON D600, 24-70mm 2.8, 50mm 1.4, Macro 105mm 2.8, 28-300mm & FUJIFILM X-E1
    PSE 10, LR 4
    iMac & MBPro / Mavericks

lol! You go!
    Heather

3. Hi Donna,
    Just thought I'd say, hi, to you! I do agree, the new goodies in the store are hard to resist. I always like to see your avatar here.

Halloween is such a big deal with the kids (and lots of grownups, too) in the USA. It's funny how we sometimes assume everybody around the world goes treat or treating! Well, I say grab a pumpkin anyway and have fun carving a jack-o-lantern face!

Happy Spring to you!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

It almost makes you wish we DID celebrate Halloween, doesn't it!! I love the colors in the kits. Beautiful!
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Leave it to Americans to figure out a way to dress in costumes AND get candy in the process!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by earlofoxford View Post
    Leave it to Americans to figure out a way to dress in costumes AND get candy in the process!
    LOL; so very true!
    Debbie

I could not sleep last night, so I bought some new products...LOVE the Autumnal Artistry Kit. It is just the first of many purchases this weekend I am sure.
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

It is funny how certain celebrations spread across the world from here though. Growing up in Germany we never had Halloween either but from what I hear now there are pumpkins everywhere and kids in costumes galore LOL. I guess they don't just copy McDonald across the ocean
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

There is a lot of gorgeous stuff! The designers just continue to amaze me!
    Janet
    software: CS3

My Gallery

We dont celebrate it here, so, why is it that I get TONS of kids knocking on my door for sweets (candy)!!! It costs me a fortune when this comes around... (some of the kids are getting a bit old to be trick or treating, IMO)..

software: PSE10 / iMAC
    Camera: Nikon D90 Digital SLR. 35mm 18-105mm

11. Janet, there is a trick or treat tradition used when you want the kids to go away. It can also be used if you think that the "kids" are too old. We give them apples. Of course, you risk having to wash apple sauce off of the driveway the next morning....
    Susan

12. in Ohio when we run out of candy we turn out the lights.... in my day if the family didn't treat they got egged or soaped.... I always treat..... easier to clean up lol.... I do something for the little kids different than the big kids.... i collect happy meal toys all year and I put them in my treat box .... the kids love a new toy