Thread: Question for Jana Morton

1. Question for Jana Morton

Jana please could you tell me what template you use for your Project 365 pages featured on your Blog?

Hi Val, I actually created that template myself. It was inspired by a template that I had seen by Anna ****** but her template only included four photos and I needed it to include 7 for Project 365. The design has worked really well for this project. I hope that helps. Thanks for asking.

Val beat me to the punch Jana. I was wondering the same thing. In fact, I looked for your 365 pages in the 365 gallery and was surprised not to find them there. Why don't you post them? On your blog, the journaling is too small to read. I wanted to tell you, I think you have actually inspired me to participate in 2012. I see what you mean about how it can actually take the pressure off. PS. If there is a way to leave comments on your blog, I haven't figured it out yet?

Hi Nancy, you made me laugh....I don't post my 365 pages because they are pretty much all the same....I don't embellish or anything....it is just a basic photo journal of our lives and I think I already post too many pages of my kids. Yes, I am a big believer in project 365. I believe some people shy away from this project because they think that it is just one more page that they have to do each week. I, however, feel really good about doing these pages because now I have record of it and I don't feel like I have to do a page for every outing that we do if that makes sense. I scrap the photos that I want to scrap and everything else is at least documented.

As far as my blog goes, you can click on the title for the blog post and then at the bottom of that particular post, there is a space to leave a comment. If you just go to the blog, it won't come up...you have to click on the title of that particular post. I hope this helps.

Thanks Nancy for your questions...you are a gem!

5. Thanks so much for the reply Jana, I absolutely love the simple elegance of this Template. And Nancy, I could also not work out how to post on Jana's blog! Hence my post here. By the way Jana, I am so happy I found your blog, it is a constant source of inspiration for me. And I too will do Project 365 next year, after seeing your pages.

I have a another question for you about your blending class, I am from South Africa, and wondered about the live sessions. Will they be offered afterwards as videos? , as depending on time-zones, the live sessions may be hard to follow in SA. But even if they arent I am so excited about the class, I am really looking forward to it.

I really appreciate you replying to me! Thanks,
    Val

Thanks Val for the sweet comments. I think you will enjoy Project 365...I sure do.

As far as the class goes, the live sessions will be offered in a video format within 24 hours of recording. I am excited about the class as well!

Thanks for your inquiries!

Thank you for clarifying your blog comments Jana. I love reading how you do thing. You are a great teacher and I too look forward to the class.
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5