Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Lynn's "Lunch-at-9pm" Scrap it Together Chat

1. Ok, mine is posted.....Lynn, thanks for the gifts and for the fun challenge...it's late here in the northeast and I have to be up early...so I wish you all a good night!

Quote Originally Posted by MINIDEB View Post
    I worked for one of the Honda suppliers when they first opened. We were learning lots of stuff to use back in the states. Wish I still had that job.... silly me thought I should quit and get married... great job... lots of great stories!
    That would have been interesting. I bet in some ways it seems like a couple of years ago, and yet in another ways things have changed so much (especially technology wise) since then.

I think lots of us have left jobs then looked back years later and thought, "that was actually the BEST job!". I know I have

3. I was fresh out of college ... and young... so very young..25... Got lots of great pictures ... would have had tons if it were now... digital has changed photo taking so much! My boss worried a lot .... every where I traveled he wrote my instructions in English on one side and Japanese on the other ... in case I got lost!

Quote Originally Posted by MINIDEB View Post
    My boss worried a lot .... every where I traveled he wrote my instructions in English on one side and Japanese on the other ... in case I got lost!
    LOL!

Probably a good idea though!

OK, I think cincirachel needs a special round of applause for writing her own haiku to go with her lovely page!

Got my page done about 15 minutes ago but lost my internet connection again...for about the 5th time today! Ugghh!

Disney

I tried to lighten the green color in the background of the template to make it "softer" but when I did, I got the little squares in the background and didn't know how to get rid of those so I put it back to 100%. Sorry! It did really go with the theme of Animal Kingdom though!

Thanks for the freebies...they are gorgeous!
    Terry

Animal Kingdom was our favourite when we went to Disney :-)

8. Thanks for the freebies Lynn! They are gorgeous!
    LeAnne

All done! That's 4 pages in one day! So much fun!
    Thanks Lynn...your such an inspirational designer and scrapper!

Thanks so much for the great freebie Lynn!

Posted my page - not sure if I'm in time or not. It took me forever to pick photos this time!!
    Jane

Thanks Lynn, I enjoyed the challenge. Mine is posted.

You're all fine - still 25 mins to go!

I'm loving seeing the pages as they appear in the gallery.

14. Remind me: Where do I post?

Don't forget the freebie download link will disappear after the chat is over :-)

Hi Lynn, just thought I'd let you know my internet is really slow today, actually snails pace. The freebies' download speed is 730 bytes. I'm hoping my download finishes before the chat, but incase isn't doesn't, I just want to say thank you.
    Nikon D700
    Lens Nikon 24-70 2.8, 50mm 1.4, 60mm 2.8 macro, Flash SB600
    Dell PC, PSE5 and Wacom Bamboo fun

Quote Originally Posted by connieg View Post
    Hi Lynn, just thought I'd let you know my internet is really slow today, actually snails pace. The freebies' download speed is 730 bytes. I'm hoping my download finishes before the chat, but incase isn't doesn't, I just want to say thank you.
    That must be so frustrating

Thanks for the kind words.

Help Lynn! Where do I post my effort?

20. Lynn I have said this a lot today... but it sure is fun to see how everyone got the same instructions and how many different ideas everone has. I'm amazed at all the talent!

You can post your pages in the 3rd Quarter Scrap it Together events gallery. Put "Lynn's lunch" or "Lynn's 9pm chat" or something similar in the title :-)

Isn't it pretty looking at the gallery page and seeing all that lovely soft green on all the pages.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

It's just amazing how different they all are, like Deb said :-)

Thanks, Lynn! I was feeling the creativity tonight I didn't even have to scraplift, but I did have to look up how many syllables went in each line of the haiku.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Grieveson View Post
    OK, I think cincirachel needs a special round of applause for writing her own haiku to go with her lovely page!

26. All of you posting your layouts must be so pleased with what you accomplished today.

I love the new chat format so much. It has given me more time to enjoy what gets posted.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Yes it really is frustrating. My internet speed slowed considerably after I bought a new computer. More then likely there is something in the back ground running an up date, but for the life of me I can't find it.
    Nikon D700
    Lens Nikon 24-70 2.8, 50mm 1.4, 60mm 2.8 macro, Flash SB600
    Dell PC, PSE5 and Wacom Bamboo fun

28. Thanks Lynn, for papers and challenge! Mine is posted.
    Going to bed even if you did just finish lunch! Enjoy the rest of your day.

29. Hey carol i'm using my iPad to check in here! I don't think I could have done that with the old chat room. And I agree the greens are showing up beautifully!

Oh, and, I don't miss the dings!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Quote Originally Posted by quietgirl View Post
    Going to bed even if you did just finish lunch! Enjoy the rest of your day.
    I WAS planning on planting a vege garden but it's pretty wet and miserable today so I may opt for a hot bath and a good book instead

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast