Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lynn's "Lunch-at-9pm" Scrap it Together Chat

I love how the pastel colors make for such pretty pages, without harsh contrasts or any one thing that grabs your eye.

I love dramatic, colorful, happy and bright pages too, but it's fun to try the softness sometimes :-)

especially as I am scrapping my way through my DD's baby photos at the moment :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ptknox View Post
    Hmmm....I guess I could eat my veggies if it meant keeping company with you. (But I do love my fries!)

Fries are vegies too Pattie!
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

At the end the 90 min chat (an hour from now!) a winner will be chosen by random number generator and will win a $10 store gift certificate.

And, with the sale continuing till Tues, you'll be able to spend it in the sale!!

Just post in the event galley with "Lynn's chat" in the title :-)

Fries are veges .. and I love them!! But I've been told it's water, brown rice, lean meat, fruit and veges for me and I must admit I do feel 100 times better for being strict about it. Trouble is I also feel very boring and like I should start wearing hemp shirts and not wash my hair ;-)

I wonder how long it will take for pages to appear and who'll be first??????????

Here's another of Anke's soft and pretty pages:

Je T'aime

Hi Lynn! I have been to most of the challenges today and usually about the hour marker there is a flood

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

It's a bit like waiting for Christmas Jen :-)

10. Anke did a great job with your Blossom kit!
    thanks for the freebie. Lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Grieveson View Post
    It's a bit like waiting for Christmas Jen :-)
    Exactly!

Instagram

Hi Lynn! I just wanted to say a thank you for the lovely freebies and let you know that every now and then, I see you comment on a handful of my pages in the CK gallery and also here in DD's gallery when I use your things. I can't tell you how happy that makes me feel to know that the person who designed the gorgeous papers/kits that I use thinks they are pretty. That's a rush!

People probably don't realise how much designers enjoy seeing how people have used their designs when they see layouts in the gallery. And seeing how different all the pages are using the same freebies is just so much fun. I loved seeing all the various pages from the earlier chats.

14. Hello Lynn and everyone! Can't wait to see more layouts posted in the gallery from this chat, too!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

15. Page done tada!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Grieveson View Post
    People probably don't realise how much designers enjoy seeing how people have used their designs when they see layouts in the gallery. And seeing how different all the pages are using the same freebies is just so much fun. I loved seeing all the various pages from the earlier chats.
    I never thought about that but it MUST be fun!

Thanks Lynn for the gorgeous kit and fun challenge!

18. Lynn, It's great to get to do a chat with you - all your stuff is fantastic and its fun when you comment on one of my layouts!

Quote Originally Posted by quietgirl View Post
    I never thought about that but it MUST be fun!
    It is! And really quite special too.

So if you are a lurker thinking about sharing in the gallery, please take the leap. Everyone loves to see new people posting - the designers included - and it really is a case of everyone welcome and the more the merrier!

And the round of applause for first to the posting line goes to fortlady!

(closely followed by Mommyro and Deb!)

Way to go!

Did you go to Japan Deb? I am jealous if so!

Woohoo, there's so many great layouts appearing. And check out this amazing baby photo:

9pm: Sleep - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

23. Yes I went to Japan 2 weeks for work in 1985

Quote Originally Posted by MINIDEB View Post
    Yes I went to Japan 2 weeks for work in 1985
    How cool that must have been. What were you doing there? (And maybe you should plan a trip back so you can take lots of photos, wouldn't that be great?)

I'd love to go there

page done. . . .quick and easy as I am trying to put dinner on the table for my dh at the same time! now to browse back up and see what's been going on here :-)

26. Twins would definitely make you thin breathe in breathe out a lot ....breathtaking

Quote Originally Posted by MINIDEB View Post
    Twins would definitely make you thin breathe in breathe out a lot ....breathtaking
    You're not wrong there!

28. I worked for one of the Honda suppliers when they first opened. We were learning lots of stuff to use back in the states. Wish I still had that job.... silly me thought I should quit and get married... great job... lots of great stories!

The gallery is starting to heat up now

Instagram

OK, bear with a non-US person but what is this very cool looking construction in this great page:

Around town?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast