Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali + Cathy Chat

1. Late arrival..... boy 7 am got here quick!!! Thanks for the digi-gifts today, ladies!!!

Question

Question for Cathy. I have Mac PSE 9 and just opened the template and got the common, type needs to be updated message. I don't get that as I do have TimesNewRoman. Any clue on what that's about?
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/Mavericks
    PSE11/LR5

3. I always stalk the Ali + Cathy chats... LOVE!

4. Yes, Cathy! lhenkin is really Leora. I should change my username and get a picture. Thanks for finding me!

Thank you they are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by maureenreynolds View Post
    Question for Cathy. I have Mac PSE 9 and just opened the template and got the common, type needs to be updated message. I don't get that as I do have TimesNewRoman. Any clue on what that's about?
    You know, that just means we have different versions of the fonts. You will get this quite often and it usually isn't a big deal. It also means that you actually have the font needed, just a different version!
    Visit My Blog

Camera: Canon 5D Mark II
    Lenses: Canon 24-70mm 2.8L; Canon 50mm f 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud and Photoshop Elements
    Platform: Mac
    Sign: Pisces

7. Everybody scrapping?

8. One of the things that Cathy and I wanted to do was share a couple of our favorite digital pages that we've created...

Here's my first favorite: Passport Photo Shoot - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

9. I've got the perfect photo to got with the grateful for this memory phrase but I'm not much of a digi scrapper, and I'm not so sure I'm ready to scrap the photo of my mom on what would have been her last day with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Edwards View Post
    One of the things that Cathy and I wanted to do was share a couple of our favorite digital pages that we've created...

Here's my first favorite: Passport Photo Shoot - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals
    Ohhhh. I love, love, love this. The white space, the repetition of numbers. Gah. Speaks to my design lovin' heart.
    Visit My Blog

11. What I love about that one is that it can be used for lots of things - 6 things I love about you, 6 places we visited last year, 6 favorite foods - on and on .

12. So cute Ali! I remember that page. Anna has grown up SO MUCH!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ali Edwards View Post
    What I love about that one is that it can be used for lots of things - 6 things I love about you, 6 places we visited last year, 6 favorite foods - on and on .
    Awesome! And Miss Anna is ADORABLE!!

The Layout Challenge: Grab your favorite photo right now and scrapbook it using the products supplied in our free package. Post it in the gallery during this chat and we'll choose a winner at the end. When you post your page, be sure to add "Ali+Cathy Challenge" in your post title.
    Visit My Blog

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ali Edwards View Post
    One of the things that Cathy and I wanted to do was share a couple of our favorite digital pages that we've created...

Lovely page!

Hi there ladies!
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D4S & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

Such an adorable set of images of that beautiful child!! Love the mix of moderne and the collage word strips.
    just call me Uma

I guess I SHOULD remove the blinkie.
    BUT I'm not gonna!

18. yes it would look a bit sus Cathy if you won one of Ali's prizes!

One of my favorite pages from a concept standpoint is this one, and even moreso because my hubby did the journaling, though I will tell you: I tried to edit it for space and he said, "Uh, don't edit my writing, woman!"

Blink - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals
    Visit My Blog

20. Oh, and I should also mention that I just got an Amazon notice that the Lego and PlayMobile Advent calendars are on their way to my house as I type... More enabling for my 6 year old Lego Expert and almost 3 year old! Thanks, Ali!

Quote Originally Posted by Aino View Post
    Hi there ladies!
    Morning!
    Visit My Blog

22. The challenge download isn't working for me.

23. Awesome - those advent calendars are totally a hit around here.

My first chat here so I'm sure I'll have crazy questions. We can embellish - juggle - etc with the template - right? (OK so I have totally eliminated comas and periods in what I write and just dash everything)
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Geez, I have not scrapped in AGES. I am feeling really uncertain now... and I am scrapping on my old lightweight laptop which only has PSE9 - which I don't know yet. OK, here I go...
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D4S & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

26. Love that concept and page Cathy - love the word "blink"

27. Quote Originally Posted by CathyZielske View Post
    One of my favorite pages from a concept standpoint is this one, and even moreso because my hubby did the journaling, though I will tell you: I tried to edit it for space and he said, "Uh, don't edit my writing, woman!"

Blink - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals
    LOVE the concept of this layout... And I TOTALLY need to have my husband add some journaling to layouts as well. Fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by justbnsharon View Post
    My first chat here so I'm sure I'll have crazy questions. We can embellish - juggle - etc with the template - right? (OK so I have totally eliminated comas and periods in what I write and just dash everything)
    Oh, you can embellish all you like! Go for it!
    Visit My Blog

29. Quote Originally Posted by Aino View Post
    Geez, I have not scrapped in AGES. I am feeling really uncertain now... and I am scrapping on my old lightweight laptop which only has PSE9 - which I don't know yet. OK, here I go...
    You can do it!

Love that concept and page Cathy - love the word "blink"
    That was back in the day when I was always in the Scrapbooking Zone.
    Visit My Blog

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast