Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Ali + Cathy Chat

1. First time poster and first gallery upload! I think I am a digi convert - layout completed and posted with a sleeping baby on my lap! Thanks Ali and Cathy!

Ali + Cathy Challenge - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

2. I love all of you multi-taskers. Me, I'm just sipping my coffee...hope to have fun with the free template soon. Thanks again! Have a great weekend!

3. Me.... I'm going to to this all day .... So glad the new forum is up and I can go back and look at everything later today... again My fingers are much slower on the keyboard than everyone else! Special thanks to the 2 of you for all your wonderful stuff you put out there for us to buy! ps I found the refresh buttin

Quote Originally Posted by scrumhalfgirl View Post
    First time poster and first gallery upload! I think I am a digi convert - layout completed and posted with a sleeping baby on my lap! Thanks Ali and Cathy!

Great job! And nicely converting it to 8.5 x 11. Yay!
    Visit My Blog

Camera: Canon 5D Mark II
    Lenses: Canon 24-70mm 2.8L; Canon 50mm f 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5
    Platform: Mac
    Sign: Pisces

5. Quote Originally Posted by scrumhalfgirl View Post
    First time poster and first gallery upload! I think I am a digi convert - layout completed and posted with a sleeping baby on my lap! Thanks Ali and Cathy!

AWESOME! Welcome

6. Quote Originally Posted by jcaruth910 View Post
    Yikes, Jenn...did you have heavy rains? I know we have had some big storms up here in Flag.
    No...its another plumbing issue! We got a lot of rain down here too. AMAZING lightening! We were gonna sit in the garage and watch, but then it started raining ice and figured it was time to go in! LoL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline T View Post
    OOhhh,, I'm late DH didn't wake me - what have I missed
    Not too much! You can still download the freebie!
    Visit My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by CathyZielske View Post
    So what are people's plans for today? More online fun time and layout challenges?
    It was the first week of school here, and we are all just WIPED out. So I expect we won't even leave the house today, even though it's supposed to be sunny and gorgeous out. (Ok, probably some sprinkler action, so definitely out and about the house/neighborhood/etc.) I'm trying to squeeze in a little digi time before the kids starting asking where breakfast is. :P
    --Stacia

Novice digital scrapbooker with PSE 11.0 - working hard at getting better!

Quote Originally Posted by scrumhalfgirl View Post

Wow! That's a lot of achievements! Well done!

10. AAACCKK! Only 5 min left. I don't think I'm going to finish!

11. Quote Originally Posted by katie pertiet View Post
    likely that it's too big. Make sure it's 700 pixels x 700 pixels
    Duh... thanks, that was it!

Quote Originally Posted by CathyZielske View Post
    So what are people's plans for today? More online fun time and layout challenges?
    It's late afternoon... and I still have grocery shopping to do!

13. Going to post it anyway. There's something not right with the title in that upper right square.

14. finished my layout but have never uploaded one here. Can't find the gallery. Sorry if this has already been addressed.

15. The Layout Challenge: Grab your favorite photo right now and scrapbook it using the products supplied in our free package. Post it in the gallery during this chat and we'll choose a winner at the end. When you post your page, be sure to add "Ali+Cathy Challenge" in your post title.

Thanks, Cathy - I'm now in position for the rest of the day - will read thru your posts to see what everyone had to say -
    thanks to both of you!! and Katie
    Jacqueline

17. Quote Originally Posted by quiltingruby View Post
    finished my layout but have never uploaded one here. Can't find the gallery. Sorry if this has already been addressed.
    Here you go: 3rd Quarter Scrap It Together Events - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

I was just thinking that the new chat schedule, with breaks in between, gives us time to look at what everyone has done in the gallery and comment...I like that! Beautiful pages so far everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by jennaz View Post
    No...its another plumbing issue! We got a lot of rain down here too. AMAZING lightening! We were gonna sit in the garage and watch, but then it started raining ice and figured it was time to go in! LoL!
    We had hail the size of a nickel...it was crazy!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

I've discovered that I'm a much better purchaser of digi than a user of digi. I won't be able to finish the layout in our time frame but I'm enjoying the chat and info....and I really am liking the format - less frenetic!

So what are people's plans for today?
    This afternoon I'm driving the 100 miles to the north shore to pack up the cottage before the mice start moving in for the winter.

21. Totally overslept but checked out the Events Gallery and you early bird Gals did a great job -- but how can you not with those great freebies. Thanks Cathy and Ali.

22. bother... I can't get mine to load
    think its too late now

We're gettin' down to the wire! 1 minute to go!
    Visit My Blog

24. well crap! mine is done and posted, but seems to be in the wrong gallery. how do I move it?

25. Thanks so much for chatting this morning and for getting creative - we love what we are seeing in the gallery!

26. Cathy can you remind us where to post?
    Thanks

Whew! Uploaded with 1, ONE, minute to spare. Thanks for the great freebie and inspiration!

Deirdre

WOW..so many great layouts posted!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

29. Okay the cavalry has arrived...checkin' out for now...just had another part of the ceiling come down again.! UGGHHH!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast