Thread: Best iPad stylus

Best iPad stylus

Anyone? I want to use the Bamboo app. There's the Bamboo stylus, and I also found the Pogo stylus.

Anyone using this and note taking / drawing apps?

What are your favorites?

2. ooooo!! there's a Bamboo App?? can't help with your question, Myra, but i'm off to check out the App!
    Whatnext

my gallery

Myra ... I'm using it and loving it! Wacom sent me the Bamboo stylus to try out and it's very nice. Can't give you any advice about the other because I've only used the Bamboo. (I didn't even know I wanted one until they sent me one to test!) Seriously, it's a nice stylus. It has enough weight to it to feel just right in my hand and there is a "pen style" clip on it that I love because I can clip it in an inside pocket in my purse or tote and know where it is when I need it.

The app is free is you only want to create one "notebook" (collection of notes/page) but there is a small charge to upgrade to multi notebooks. I love being able to sketch ideas or take quick notes in a meeting.

Hope this helps!
    Pattie

Software: Photoshop CS5 - Photoshop Elements 10 - Adobe Lightroom 3

Gear: Canon30D with 50mm 1.4 and IS 28-135mm lenses - Canon Digital Elph DD1000

Visit My Gallery -- My Blog

I'm all over it Pattie. Thanks!

Huh? Oh dear I need to look further into these apps. I don't know what I need!
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Hey Carol, I downloaded the free Bamboo app to use for drawing, note taking etc. I'm going to get another handwriting/drawing app so I can sketch too. I'll let you know what I get. You can use your finger, but it feels weird.

7. Another check mark to add to my "I want an iPad" sticky!!! This sounds so cool.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Pattie, the Bamboo stylus ($29.99) at Wacom is out of stock but Amazon has ones for the same price - model CS100K. Same one you have???

I'm thinking it would be a nice gift for my dh...so I can use his iPad. I really don't know that we need two in our house but then again...
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

oh you guys are such enablers... plugging my ears and eyes.... don't need the Ipad, don't need it....lalalala
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

10. Thanks for sending me here. I will look up the Bamboo Stylus and Pogo. I know the post is old, but I will check it out. Pattie never answered your last post, she is busy must of missed it.

I have a nomad paintbrush stylus for my ipad that's lots of fun! And a simple one I picked up at target!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

We've talked about getting an iPad for Christmas! If we do, I'll need to check out these apps and styli!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17