Thread: CT Spotlight on Patricia (iUma) Aug 16th-31st!

CT Spotlight on Patricia (iUma) Aug 16th-31st!

Can you believe summer is almost over?!! Time to lift Patricia (iUma)! She will be "in the spotlight" the second two weeks of August. Patricia is a master Page Krafter, and her gallery is full of wonderful words and images. Can't wait to see how you interpret her work.

We will feature 2 Creative Team members each month, one of our very first members to DD and one of our most recent... until we meet in the middle! There will be 2 opportunities to win each month! Find inspiration from the featured member's gallery and show us how well you can use 100% Designer Digital products and put your scraplift (one entry) into the:Creative Team Spotlight Scraplifts by August 31st at midnight.

Winners will be selected by vote by the Designer Digitals Creative Team and each winner will be posted a few days following the contest. Winners will receive $5 in Double-D cash!

Thank you to all those who participated in the CT Spotlight on Christina!
    My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

Patricia has some beautiful pages in her gallery!!! I can't wait to see the pages come in for this one!
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

Great choice!! I love her pages!!

This is going to be a fun one too! Can't wait!!!

5. Great choice on who to feature - her gallery is full of good stuff Congratulations Patricia on being featured - I put up one that I lifted back in March - hope you like it!

6. What a great choice. I chose her Valentine, No Saint layout to lift. Here's my layout Christmas Love.
    Patsy

Oh, I hope I can find time to do this one! I just love Patricia's pages!!!!!
    --Lynn

I begged Elena to skip me but she refused. Now I am finding this the most fun. I was afraid since I don't really HAVE a style that it would be a burden but then I see that I underestimated the fun having artists here on our site.

Thanks for bringing me back E. (you little shepherd, you!)
    just call me Uma

I guess I SHOULD remove the blinkie.
    BUT I'm not gonna!

Retired Creative Team Member and always family

9. Quote Originally Posted by iUma View Post
    I begged Elena to skip me but she refused. Now I am finding this the most fun. I was afraid since I don't really HAVE a style that it would be a burden but then I see that I underestimated the fun having artists here on our site.

Thanks for bringing me back E. (you little shepherd, you!)
    Not having a specific style actually makes it easier for a larger number of people to lift your wonderful layouts - there's something for everyone! I'd call your style artistic.
    Patsy

But you do have a style = utter brilliance!
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Such an inspirational gallery Patricia!
    Carolyn

Blog: House of Amson

My Camera: Nikon D300
    Lenses Include: Nikon 18-200, Nikon 50 mm 1.8 and 1.4, Tokina Macro 100mm 2.8, Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 (newest indulgence)

Can't wait to look through her gallery!!!!!
    LoriS

My Gallery

13. I'm just now beginning to work on my iUma page . . . I never can seem to do a lift page when it is up to bat!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Girl, I can wait a long time for such wonderful attention!! LOL
    just call me Uma

I guess I SHOULD remove the blinkie.
    BUT I'm not gonna!

Retired Creative Team Member and always family