Thread: Thank You Katie...

Thank You Katie...

Thanks so much for putting the new items in the store on Saturday mornings, instead of Sat afternoon like before. Now I can scrap all day Saturday.....I know 8 hrs doesn't seem like a big deal...but when you're waiting for the new items...it just seems like forever!!
    Pam
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my gorgeous Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

I totally agree! LOL! I get to scan the new stuff in the morning and it's fab as I can make my choices through the day then go spending when the kids are in bed (and hubby's safely downstairs watching T.V!) x

3. Quote Originally Posted by blkcow View Post
    Thanks so much for putting the new items in the store on Saturday mornings, instead of Sat afternoon like before. Now I can scrap all day Saturday.....I know 8 hrs doesn't seem like a big deal...but when you're waiting for the new items...it just seems like forever!!
    Welcome. We were getting a lot of European requests for earlier releases.

4. Plus, it's so fun to wake up on Saturday to the DD email! It starts the weekend off on the right note. Yay!

glad to start the weekend off with happy thoughts! always a good thing! thank you!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

I love Saturday mornings! DH goes out and golfs and I get to shop and scrap. It's a perfect Saturday.
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

I used to have to wait until Sunday morning (New Zealand time) and now I can stay up til 11.00pm Saturday and see the new products (without wanting to sound ungrateful but just 1hr earlier would be even better ).
    Donna

My Gallery

NIKON D600, 24-70mm 2.8, 50mm 1.4, Macro 105mm 2.8, 28-300mm & FUJIFILM X-E1
    PSE 10, LR 4
    iMac & MBPro / Mavericks

It is a great idea to move the releases earlier and give everyone more weekend time for shopping!
    Maybe we should just reconfigure the world time zones so it's the same everywhere and fair to everyone?!! It is so funny how tortuous it is that our Aussie morning is night in UK and evening in USA. The worst is during the "all day" chats, which are actually "all night" here in Australia!!
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Well, I will say that I love the Sat morning, but I found out this morning that Sat morning eastern time is much later than Sat morning Pacific time! Seems like an odd thing, but I was really spoiled on the pacific coast, it didn't seem to matter how early I woke up-there were new goodies in the store, now I have to wait until 7 or so!
    Valerie

Imagine the possibilities...and Happy, Happy, Happy!
    PSE12

i can't sleep in anymore on Saturdays cause I am too excited to get up and see what's new!!
    Heather

And, when you only get the weekend to scrap it makes a huge difference!

12. It is a great idea to move the releases earlier and give everyone more weekend time for shopping!
    Thanks Katie and all the other wonderful designers for giving us fun stuff to play with and to everyone who posts more ideas to scraplift than a person will ever find time to scrap!

Looking forward to the next all day chat - does anyone know when it will be?

We won't be having an all-day chat as we dropped our chat room a couple of months ago. we were only using it 4 times a year so the monthly fee didn't make sense. We'll be doing some exciting new things though through the forum and they will be the weekend of September 10th
    Find Me on Facebook

14. Thanks again Katie 27 day's til the 10th .... I'll be waiting ... sorry the chat thing was expensive I hope this quick links isn't I just found it and I really like what everyone has to say - lots of helpful stuff and sometimes just fun stuff - the fun stuff etc helps as I take care of Mamaw and deal with Family drama - I can escape to my own world where the need for creativity is universal.

15. Katie, I'll miss the freebies during the chat.... hope the new ideas include freebies and challenges and prizes...they were so fun I only got the luxury 1 time!

yes, some freebies and prizes not to worry!
    Find Me on Facebook