Thread: Calling All Sketch Artists!

Hybrid View

Calling All Sketch Artists!

Never been published?? Here's another opportunity to get recognized in CK and show your fabulous pages constructed with DD products

Calling All Sketch Artists

Creating Keepsakes wants to see your fresh, never-before-published pages about winter, family, and heritage following this CK Sketch. Send us a scan or digital photo of your layout, along with a supply list and short description of any cool techniques you used to create it by Friday, June 17, 2011 to editorial@creatingkeepsakes.com with ?CK Sketches? in the subject line. Please include your supply list and details about the techniques you used on your layout in the body of the e-mail. Your page could be published in an upcoming issue!

Thanks, Melissa - I am working on mine now! I hope I can get it submitted before the deadline! Just not enough time!!! Congrats too - on your baby girl news - I have only seen the thumbnail - but tonight after dinner I plan on catching up in the gallery!!!
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

3. Melissa . . . I worked hard on a page . . . but didn't finish it by the deadline. It was the morning of the 18th that I finally tied it up. ;( Having two grandchildren spending the week with us didn't help my speed at all. I was only able to scrap in the wee wee hours of the evening!! Oh well, I enjoyed it anyway . . . I'll post in the gallery some time.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac