Thread: Anyone going to PhotoShop World in Boston?

1. Question Anyone going to PhotoShop World in Boston?

Just curious if I'll see any familiar faces at PhotoShop World in Boston this year. I went last year and it was FANTASTIC. I'd love to be able to connect with anyone of you this year if you 'll be attending. Let me know or send me a PM. Thanks It's happening April 4-6 and earlybird signup ends March 2!

oh yes [I wish] ......... whats it all about ?

3. Sam,

It's a 3-day conference/training experience that Adobe puts on. They have 39 instructors gurus and you can choose from a wide variety of classes throughout the day. It a great experience. I'm in Vermont so it's a bit closer for me than you. But they host other conferences too! I have a real good friend who is an instructor, Jack Davis, so I get a chance visit with him too! Check out the website http://www.photoshopworld.com/:)

I'd love to go, haven't been to a photoshop event in over a decade! But we'll be vacationing in the Keys that week so it will have to be another time!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

Quote Originally Posted by kpertiet View Post
    I'd love to go, haven't been to a photoshop event in over a decade! But we'll be vacationing in the Keys that week so it will have to be another time!
    Have fun in the Keys Katie!! We are going back in July!! I love it there, my favorite vacation spot!
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

6. Thumbs up

Katie,

I'll have to catch ya next time round. Have fun in the sun in the beautiful keys!

7. I live in the area and I've been getting the emails about it...but I wasn't planning on going. I work outside of the home, so I'd have to take some time off.
    Gina

Camera: Nikon S80
    Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0, Aperture
    Hardware: iMac and MacBook

It sounds lovely - I'll pop on over to the website. wish it was a little closer though