Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fong's lightsphere!

1. LOL . . . you can set those things (jj). I have always left mine on the TTL setting. Honestly . . . I've never read the book. One day I will and I'll kick myself for not learning more sooner. Can't wait to hear what those of you who "know" have to say. Oh, and I bought Fong's whole bundle of things, and they should be here by the end of the week. Maybe I'll read my book before then
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

Oh man Heidi....here is it....my big chance to sound like the fabulous wise photographer...and I'm going to blow it! The truth of the matter is that I took that photo of my son and the puppy with both my flash and my Rebel on the auto settings. I popped the cloud Lightsphere on and just took the shot without fussing with anything. Sorry to disappoint!
    Pattie

Software: Photoshop CS5 - Photoshop Elements 10 - Adobe Lightroom 3

Gear: Canon30D with 50mm 1.4 and IS 28-135mm lenses - Canon Digital Elph DD1000

Visit My Gallery -- My Blog

Mine just arrived too... boy you are all such enablers.... hoping to play around with it... I'm an automatic only picture taker... so ANY tips would be appreciated!
    Kari
    DD Gallery ~ Blog and stuff

My Gear: Canon Rebel XT
    Software: PSCS4, Lightroom 2
    PC Girl now using a Mac Book Pro

4. I don't usually use much flash, but when I do, boy I wish I had gotten one. I usually just bounce off the ceiling or window...
    Hmmm...
    You are totally giving me the itch to buy a lightosphere. Like I NEED more stuff!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12