Thread: Scrapbooking Memories Mag - Digital Call

Scrapbooking Memories Mag - Digital Call

I stumbled across this and thought you might be interested after a couple of you got picked up for the Scrapbooks etc call.

Dont know if this link will hang around, but Scrapbooking Memories | CraftLovers - where crafters come together

Here's the details

Submission deadline: February 9, 2011
    My favourite things: Its time to scrap the things you love. Think about your favourite food, clothes, most treasured household item and the things you just cant live without.
    Digital: Calling all digi scrappers we want you! Send us your works of art today.

Scrapbooking Memories Submissions Process

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK
    We welcome submissions of work from scrapbookers all around the world. Please forward digital previews in jpeg format to submissions@scrapbookingmemories.com.au with the submission theme noted in the subject line of the email. You will then be notified by email whether you have been successful and informed of the process involved in publishing your layout.
    All submissions are considered, whether you send them as individual emails or include multiple ones in a single email.
    If you prefer to send original layouts, please ensure they are packaged in a page protector and braced on either side with thick, sturdy cardboard. The layout should then be packed either in a box (clean pizza boxes are great for 12in x 12in pages) or a tough, padded Postpak bag and sent to the attention of Submissions, Scrapbooking Memories, 50 Silverwater Rd, Silverwater NSW 2128.
    We do not take responsibility for damage that may occur to the layout in transit; however, if you package your work carefully as described above, the risk of damage through the post is reduced greatly.

I've had a couple of pages picked up by them in previous calls, just waiting for the issues to go to print later in the year.
    Sam

Thanks for the heads up... I always find out about these things too close to the deadlines

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram