Thread: Creating Keepsakes Call 11/23 & 12/8 Due dates

1. Creating Keepsakes Call 11/23 & 12/8 Due dates

Hi Ladies! In the Nov 6 All Day Chats here at DD, some ladies were upset that there wasn't enough notice to submit layouts to Creating Keepsakes. Well, there are calls going on right now that you can see HERE and the due dates are Nov 23 and Dec 8! Plenty of time to get some layouts submitted!
    HERE is a list of tips to improve your chances at getting your submission selected!
    Now what are you waiting for? Go submit some DD layouts and represent the digi world of scrapping!!!
    Joey

Thanks, Joey! And might I add congratulations on being on the 2011 team!
    -anx -

My Gallery
    My toys: Canon 5D mkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 macro, Sigma 50 mm f/1.4, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8
    iMac with Lightroom 5, Adobe CS6 Design Premium

3. Quote Originally Posted by anxela View Post
    Thanks, Joey! And might I add congratulations on being on the 2011 team!
    *blush* Thank you so much!
    Joey

4. SO nice of you to let us know Joey! Definitely congrats!!

5. Enjoyed checking out your blog, Joey. Congrats on the CK Dream Team 2011 position!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

6. Quote Originally Posted by digigrandma View Post
    Enjoyed checking out your blog, Joey. Congrats on the CK Dream Team 2011 position!
    Thank you so much!
    Joey

Well deserved my friend! I am so excited for you! You are the perfect addition to the CK Dream Team! I have been working on some LO's for submission!

8. I am bumping this thread in hopes that some of you DD girls will submit a few layouts to Creating Keepsakes for publication! You have until Dec 8! Check out the links in the first post of this thread for links and tips!
    Joey