Thread: Logo needed! Any takers?

Logo needed! Any takers?

I'm going to be working on the website for my photography business, Heidi Knight Photography soon and need a clean, classy logo. I'm using interface 18 at Bludomain.com if you are curious about the style of the site. I'll need the logo to be available for the web as well as print documents such as a price list, business cards, and brochures so it needs to be versatile. Is anyone interested in trying their hand at designing something for me? I'm totally clueless on what to do. You can check out my blog at www.heidiknightphotography.typepad.com to see some work samples. Color would be great so don't fee like it needs to be b&w. I'll be trying to branch out beyond babies and kids eventually but that's what I've done the most of to date. If you feel creative and want to try to tackle it, I'll be forever grateful! PM me if you're interested. Thank you!
    Heidi
    Heidi

My Gallery

Heidi Knight Photography
    Camera: Nikon D800
    Lenses: 50 f/1.4, 85 f/1.8, 17-35 f/2.8, 28-300, 24-70mm f/2.8
    Extras: Speedlight SB-700, Alien Bee 800
    Software: Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4

2. Hi Heidi! I really wish I know how to make a logo... I'm soo bad with something like this but I'm sure there are a bunch of others here who are masters of this kind of thing

Goodluck on your business!
    *Yen*
    GALLERY

Camera: Nikon D80
    Software: CS2 and PI12

3. did you get any takers? I have done some logo work before...not sure how much you are looking to pay but PM me for details!

thanks ladies! I ended up making my own very simple design. It's the one I used for my blog.
    Heidi

My Gallery

Heidi Knight Photography

Marsha Zepeda made me one - I don't have it up yet but I'll let you know when I do. It's simple, classy, and totally perfect!
    Heidi

My Gallery

Heidi Knight Photography

6. Way to go LIVE!

Heidi,

You did an outstanding job on your website! The music is wonderful and goes along with your precious collection of photographs. BlueDomain does a great job of web design and I love the transitions. I'm finishing up my site and working with a local web designer and wished I had seen the BlueDomain sight before but have tried to incorporate some of their flash features...another learning curve eekkk. Just wanted you to know how much I liked your web site and you should be so proud of your accomplishments.

Way to go live!

Joanne

Thank you Joanne! I had a great reception since having the site live. I've had lots of requests for information and just need to get some sessions booked officially now. The real work is about to begin, lol.

I love BluDomain too and got lucky by getting my interface for 1/2 off during their blog special. It was a great deal that I interpreted as fate since I had been eyeing a cheaper template before they ran that special. I can't wait to see your site!! Post the link when it's up! Maybe we can start trading tips/tricks of the trade.
    Heidi

My Gallery

Heidi Knight Photography