Thread: CK Spotlight on Applechick 9/01-9/15!

CK Spotlight on Applechick 9/01-9/15!

Is it really September already?

I guess that means it is time for a new CT Spotlight... let's lift Fiona Kinnear (better known as applechick!) She is "in the spotlight" the first two weeks of September... Check out her gallery here: applechick

We will feature 2 Creative Team members each month, one of our very first members to DD and one of our most recent... until we meet in the middle! There will be 2 opportunities to win each month! Find inspiration from the featured member's gallery and show us how well you can use 100% Designer Digital products and put your scraplift (one entry) into the:Creative Team Spotlight Scraplifts by September 15th at midnight.

Winners will be selected by vote by the Designer Digitals Creative Team and each winner will be posted a few days following the contest. Winners will receive $5 in Double-D cash!

Thank you to all who participated in the CT Spotlight on Wendy! We will be counting the votes for Wendy's CT Spotlight scraplifts in the next few days and announcing who the lucky winner is of a $5.00 gift certificate to the DD store!
    My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

Whoo Hoo!!!! This one should be FUN!

Just wandering through her gallery is such FUN!!!

Her gallery is full of inspiring pages!

Oh fun! This will be a treat!!!

Awesome!
    -anx -

My Gallery
    My toys: Canon 5D mkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 macro, Sigma 50 mm f/1.4, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8
    iMac with Lightroom 5, Adobe CS6 Design Premium

Can't wait to start!

Where do you post the winners from previous lifts - would love to see the winners page.

What an inspiration Fiona is! Every time I see a new lift in the gallery and follow the link to her gallery I add ANOTHER page to my "must lift" list! I'd happily lift Fiona's pages for the rest of the year
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Amen to that!
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

10. Every page Fiona designs is something special and so worthy of lifting! Enjoy the contest, everyone!

Zannella, Elena announces the winners in the TOOT, TOOT forum:
    TOOT TOOT! - Digital Scrapbooking Community - DesignerDigitals

For example, here's the thread announcing Phylis (What Next?) as the winner of the Scraplift Wendy Challenge:
    http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...ght-wendy.html
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57