Thread: CT Spotlight Kathleen Summers! 8/01-8/15

CT Spotlight Kathleen Summers! 8/01-8/15

It is time to lift Kathleen Summers She is "in the spotlight" the first two weeks of August... Check out her gallery here: kathleen.summers

We will feature 2 Creative Team members each month, one of our very first members to DD and one of our most recent... until we meet in the middle! There will be 2 opportunities to win each month! Find inspiration from the featured member's gallery and show us how well you can use 100% Designer Digital products and put your scraplift into the:Creative Team Spotlight Scraplifts by August 15th at midnight.

Winners will be selected by vote by the Designer Digitals Creative Team and each winner will be posted a few days following the contest. Winners will receive $5 in Double-D cash!

Thank you to all who participated in the CT Spotlight on patriciaz! We will be counting the votes for Patricia's CT Spotlight scraplifts in the next few days and announcing who the lucky winner is of a $5.00 gift certificate to the DD store!
    My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

Oh, goodie - I love Kathleen's work!!!

This will be so much fun -- love Kathleen's style!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

I *love* being scraplifted! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!
    started paper scrapping: Oct '01
    started digi scrapping: Feb '09

my blog, resume, etc: Muse Flash
    my GALLERY HERE AT DESIGNER DIGITALS

Goodie, Goodie!!!!!! Yay!!!! Is there a limit to how many pages we can do??? May want to do a bunch!!!!!!! LOVE Kathleen's work!

LOL! I know, right! Why don't you just post whichever one turns out to be your favorite one to the CT Spotlight Scraplift gallery and post any others in the main gallery? You can always edit your posts later (at the 11th hour!) to change the gallery it is in if a later post is the one that turns out to be your favorite.
    My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

*blush*

Thanks Lori!

8. YAY!! I looooove Kathleen! I will try to do this one tomorrow!! <3
    Crystal

I've never tried this challenge, but love Kathleen's work, so I'm off to her gallery right now!

I was checking out her lovely gallery - seems like I need to lift a page that says... "Out for Publication" - because there are so many of them!
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D4S & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

D'oh!

Thanks Jaycee, can't wait to see it!