Thread: CT Spotlight July 16th-31st!

CT Spotlight July 16th-31st!

It is time to lift Patricia Jacoulet She is "in the spotlight" the last two weeks of July... Check out her gallery here: patriciaz Welcome back Patricia!

We will feature 2 Creative Team members each month, one of our very first members to DD and one of our most recent... until we meet in the middle! There will be 2 opportunities to win each month! Find inspiration from the featured member's gallery and show us how well you can use 100% Designer Digital products and put your Scraplift into the:Creative Team Spotlight Scraplifts by July 31st at midnight.

Winners will be selected by vote by the Designer Digitals Creative Team and each winner will be posted a few days following the contest. Winners will receive $5 in Double-D cash!

Thank you to all who participated in the CT Spotlight on Brittany! We will be counting the votes for Brittany's CT Spotlight scraplifts in the next few days and announcing who the lucky winner is of a $5.00 gift certificate to the DD store!
    My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

I love Patricia's style -- it will be such fun to lift her!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Yes, this will be fun! I love her style too! --off to browse her gallery!

she is such an amazing scrapper! This is going to be fun!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

I just discovered her gallery - so this is a great chance to explore it some more! This will be fun!
    -anx -

My Gallery
    My toys: Canon 5D mkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 macro, Sigma 50 mm f/1.4, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8
    iMac with Lightroom 5, Adobe CS6 Design Premium

awesome!! I could lift everything in Patricia's gallery - so happy she is scrapping and posting her layouts again : )
    ~Mary

Camera - Canon 40D

Software - PSE 7.0, Lightroom

Just Us - Family Blog

But it's SO HARD to scraplift such gorgeousness because there's nothing I'd be able to improve on, so they'll just end up being pure COPIES!! Need a "how to" tutorial on scraplifting ;p

I did it! I just posted it to the gallery. Do I need to link you u here or anything?

Patricia lift - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

That was really enjoyable, thanks. I haven't had so much fun sifting thru my stash trying to find similar products to Patricia's. Feels good to make the effort