Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anxiety for the future

1. Maria....it was so good to see a post from you today!! I am saddened by all that you and your fellow countrymen are dealing with. The whole world just seems so fragile right now. Remember that we are here for you whenever you need us to be...I will be looking forward to seeing your beautiful pages in the gallery soon. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Kathie

my gallery

Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon D50
    Lenses: Nikkor: 50 mm 1.4, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, Micro 60mm 2.8G ED, 18-200mm VR, SB-800
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS2
    Computer Platform: It may be a PC, but at least it's fast

I was so happy to see a post from you and I too am saddened to read your news about your country. Hopefully things will improve and I will say a prayer for you and your country!

My heart was breaking as I read your description...I am so sorry and know that my thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

Maria....I am so glad that you were able to check in and know that we have been worrying about you. I had emailed you 2 times.....but maybe I have the wrong address. I wish there was something we could do to ease your pain and uncertainty. I have been keeping you close to my heart and in my prayers. How is your husband doing? Stay safe and know that you have many friends here at DD.
    Pam
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my gorgeous Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

I am heartbroken for you and your country, Maria. I was relieved to hear from you. I am praying for your country...for you...for all of us. Hugs!
    Angie

My Gallery at DD
    My Blog

My Gear: Nikon D800 and D700, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 105mm, 70-300mm, 70-200mm 2.8
    Software: Adobe PSCS5, Adobe Lightroom 4

Maria thank you for checking in with the DD family. I will be praying for you and your country.

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

7. Glad you are back, Maria, ((hugs)) and prayers to you and your family!
    Francine

My Gallery

Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5
    Gear: Nikon D50 w/28-80 mm, 70-300 Tamron lenses
    Lightroom 3

8. Maria, so nice of you to check in and give us a first hand account. I am so sorry your country is at this point. I will pray for your and your country. So glad to hear from you and that you are doing fairly well. God be with your country.

Oh Maria, we truly are an international community here, for when something touches a country it certainly touches at least one of our members. My heart goes out to you and I am so glad you've checked in. Take comfort from your friends here at DD.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

10. Maria . . . it is so good to hear from you. My heart is saddened for your beautiful Greece and for all of the wonderful people who live there. Please know that you and your husband are in my prayers and touch base with us when you can. I miss you and your lovely photographs . . . and i am saddened for all that is happening in Greece. LIke many others, I am afraid that this massive globalization is far reaching.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Oh Maria, it is so good to hear from you and very understandable that you have been in a black out. My heart aches for you, friend, and for your dear country. Words seem inadequate, so please know I will be praying for relief and miracles in behalf of you and the people of Greece.
    marnie

Maria, am relieved that you posted..and that you are physically well but I can't even imagine the emotions you and your countrymen are feeling. Will keep you and yours in my prayers that all is resolved without further loss and that you have the strength to cope. We love you!
    Vicki
    Peace..Love..Art

My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by carollee View Post
    Oh Maria, we truly are an international community here, for when something touches a country it certainly touches at least one of our members. My heart goes out to you and I am so glad you've checked in. Take comfort from your friends here at DD.
    I could not have said it better than Carol has. Thanks so much for letting us know how you are doing and remember that you are in our prayers.
    ~Kelly

Oh, Maria, I'm so sorry for the economic problems your beautiful country is facing but glad you have an outlet here at DD to express your anxiety and fears. I appreciate your explaining the situation in more exacting detail than is offered on our daily news reports and I now feel a more personal connection to the problems of your countrymen. Take care. We've missed you here at DD.
    Chris

My Gallery

Camera: Canon Rebel XT
    Software: PSE9
    Wacom Tablet: Intuos 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12