Thread: Saying hello 2 years late!

Saying hello 2 years late!

After discovering this site 2 years ago I haven't done much except buy a bunch of supplies and drool over all the amazing layouts everyone comes up with. I have a bunch of events I'd love to scrapbook and am setting a goal to finish digiscrapping my Europe trip from 2005 by the end of this year.

Looking forward to being creative, jumping in, learning a bunch of new things and meeting everyone!

Rosh

Welcome to DD -- looking forward to seeing those pages of your European trip in the gallery.
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Great to have you here in the boards. I can't wait to see Europe photos in the gallery. I did an Europe album last year and I miss working on it so I'll live through yours!
    Denise Gormish
    Mom of Jackie (18) Jenny (15) and my English Cocker Spaniel 3-year-old Radiance Grand Prix RL1 AKC TD ASCA TD, i.e. Cody

My English Cocker Spaniels in my heart forever:
    Auld Sod Red Magic Merlin CGC CD OA OAJ OAC NJC (Merlin)
    Elan's Surprise Surprise CGC NA NAJ (Arthur)

Welcome....so glad that you are here and looking forward to seeing your pages!

5. Great to have you posting in the forum and I look forward to seeing your pages too!

Well, Rosh, I challenge you to start posting your 2005 European trip pages before I finish my 2007 European trip pages
    It makes it way quicker if you can choose a set of templates and a versatile kit or two that will go with your photos. And of course there are some irresistible new traveler brushes in the store!
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Thanks for introducing yourself, Rosh! We'll be looking forward to your Europe layouts! We promise lots of nice comments when you start posting them! I'll bet you have your whole album done before I get to my 2001 Paris pictures!
    Lynn (also known as Lynnie!)

I'm so glad you came out of hiding and I am looking forward to seeing some pages in the gallery!

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm so excited (and a little overwhelmed!) to get started. I spent the morning trying to organize all my pictures and files and I am not even halfway finished!

Off to browse the boards for tips on keeping all the supplies under control!

Rosh

Welcome! I am happy you finally stepped into the warmth of the forum! Can't wait to see you pages and get to know you better.

Check out our many challenges too!
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D4S & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

Here's a tip for keeping the supplies under control: software called ACDSee organizer. Not difficult to learn and really helps manage my scrapbooking life. I use this in addition to organizing my photos in Photoshop Bridge.

Hi Rosh! Glad to meet you! There is a a ton of travel album inspiration here... just post a thread requesting links in the General Forum
    My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

13. Hi Rosh, glad you have joined the community, looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing your pages from your trip!

Fiona

Hi Rosh! I am so glad you came out of lurkdom! I can't wait to see all those pages from your trip, that will be fun!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Rosh, I'm glad you came out of hiding! We are thrilled to have you as a part of our community!
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3