Thread: Hello, I'm new :)

Hello, I'm new :)

I see that there are A LOT of posts like this, but I figured that I would introduce myself anyway. I am semi-new to the digital scrapbooking world. I learn stuff everytime I try and do a layout and It's really exciting to me. There are still stuff that I dont know how to do, but I am looking forward to learning from anyone who will take the time to teach me. (I'm a fast learner Anyways, I am a soon to be Marine Wife and moving to California and that is a journey in itself!

I hope to get to know you lovely people!
    Victoria

Welcome to DD. Nice to have you here. As far as learning goes, you will do it here. There is lots of inspiration and if youv'e got questions, you'll get answers . Pick up some of Cassie's tutorials if you really want to learn!
    Sam

I second Cassie's tutorials... they are packed full of cool tips and tricks! Welcome to DD! Hope to see your pages in the gallery soon =)

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

Welcome, fellow MDer even if you are leaving us for CA...(Pendleton? if so it's a gorgeous area!). Do keep posting and using the gallery for inspiration and for sharing your own work. You'll find a nice 'home' here.
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

Welcome!! What a journey you are about to embark upon! Thanks for saying Hi, you are going to love it here!
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

Welcome to DD!! You are going to find that you love this place. So glad you decided to make this your home.
    Terry

Terry's Tales

Gear: Nikon D60
    Software: CS4
    Platform: Mac

Welcome to DD -- it's nice to have you here, and I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery soon.
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Thank you everyone, your kindness is a true blessing....and believe me when I say, I'm going to need all the help I can get...so many questions!
    Victoria

9. So glad you introduced yourself! We are glad to have you here! Welcome!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Welcome! There's always someone who knows the answer to a question around here! And doing Cassie's tutorials and joining in on the challenges will make you a master in no time!
    My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

Well, Semper Fi and Ooh-Rah! Welcome to DD, and to the Corps. ('Cause you're marrying the Corps AND your husband, right? ) I'm a native Annapolitan, born and raised there, now exiled to the neverlands of Louisiana. This is the right place to be if you have questions, I've learned everything I know about digital scrapping right here.
    Sarah
    Equipment: Canon T2i (550D) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses
    Software: Windows 8, PSE 10 (Editor), PSE 6 (Organizer), and PSCS 4

Very nice to make your acquaintance, welcome to DD!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Welcome to DD! you are going to love it here. Everyone is so nice and helpful. We are just one big happy family...glad you joined us

14. Welcome to DD...a place where you can feel free to ask any question!
    Sarah

CS4, iMac

Welcome. Make yourself at home you are going to love it here
    We do not remember days; we remember MOMENTS

My Gear:
    Nikon D50, Nikon D200, SB600, SB800,
    Nikkor F1.4 50mm, various zoom lenses
    PSE 8.0 for Mac and a wonderful 21.5 IMAC
    Wacom Intuos 4

Welcome to DD! You will love it here

Welcome to DD! Enjoy the inspiration in the gallery and the knowledge in the boards.
    Denise Gormish
    Mom of Jackie (18) Jenny (15) and my English Cocker Spaniel 3-year-old Radiance Grand Prix RL1 AKC TD ASCA TD, i.e. Cody

My English Cocker Spaniels in my heart forever:
    Auld Sod Red Magic Merlin CGC CD OA OAJ OAC NJC (Merlin)
    Elan's Surprise Surprise CGC NA NAJ (Arthur)

I am starting my first challenge for this week! all wish me luck... hehe. And thank you for all the hellos!
    Victoria

Welcome! So exciting about your upcoming marriage. I hope you love California when you get here!

Don't be afraid to ask questions in the General forum - we'll be happy to help!
    started paper scrapping: Oct '01
    started digi scrapping: Feb '09

my blog, resume, etc: Muse Flash
    my GALLERY HERE AT DESIGNER DIGITALS

Welcome indeed! You will really love this place!
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Welcome to DD It's nice to get to know you.

You're going to love it here!

24. Welcome, you are going to love it here and be as addicted to this wonderful hobby as the rest of us very soon!!
    Kathie

my gallery

Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon D50
    Lenses: Nikkor: 50 mm 1.4, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, Micro 60mm 2.8G ED, 18-200mm VR, SB-800
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS2
    Computer Platform: It may be a PC, but at least it's fast

I am so happy you introduced yourself - it is a wonderful place to learn and hang out at! Welcome!
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D4S & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

26. Hey--I just joined DD (like, two minutes ago) and saw your post. My dh is a Navy chaplain now stationed with the USMC at Pendleton. Feel free to PM me if you have questions about the area--if you're at Pendleton there is a FAB hobby shop! Best thing about the base IMO (well, that and the beach!). Hope you'll have a lovely wedding, a safe move, and an easy transition to married/Marine/SoCal life!