Thread: So excited to be here!

Hybrid View

1. So excited to be here!

Hi fellow digi-scrappers!

After 15 years of paper-on-paper scrapbooking, I've finally transitioned to digital. Let me first say, I am SOOOO excited. I am using PSE 8, and the learning curve seems pretty steep right now, but you gals are great. I've been studying your forums for a couple of weeks, doing some of Cassie's AWESOME tutorials, and finally starting to feel comfortable.

I'm here in Louisburg, KS, where I've got four boys: 9,6,5, and 1 who keep me busy homeschooling, baking, cleaning--you know how it goes! I don't have lots of time for comments or uploads to the gallery, but am so very *THANKFUL* for those of you who can share. Thank you in advance for all you will teach and inspire me to do!
    kelly
    Louisburg, KS

my blog

Welcome - you will love it here! And, we are a big time-saver because you won't ever feel the need to go anywhere else! :-)
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to DD! You will love it here, such a great community with wonderful people. There are so many great layouts and great stories. Hope you will learn a lot and I look forward to see your work in the gallery!

Welcome Glad to see you here.. make yourself at home.. it's a great place :-)
    We do not remember days; we remember MOMENTS

My Gear:
    Nikon D50, Nikon D200, SB600, SB800,
    Nikkor F1.4 50mm, various zoom lenses
    PSE 8.0 for Mac and a wonderful 21.5 IMAC
    Wacom Intuos 4

Welcome! Glad to have you!

Welcome... glad you joined us! Hope to see you in the gallery soon!

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

Hi, Kelly! Welcome to the DD; it's great to have you here. I'll be looking forward to your pages in the gallery.
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Welcome to DD.

Susie
    MY GEAR: Sony Cybershot; Olympus E-500 DigitalSLR
    MY SOFTWARE: Lightroom 2; PSE7; Photoshop CS2; Wacom Intuos 3 Graphics Tablet; Painter 8.

It's so good to have you here, with three little ones I can imagine how busy you are! Digi scrapping is such a time saver, no clean up involved at all I hope you will be posting soon, in the meantime enjoy the learning part which is so much fun
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

10. Hi and a big welcome to you, Kelly. Thanks for the introduction. I will be looking for your layouts in the gallery when you have time. In the meantime, I hope you feel right at home here.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Welcome, welcome! Sounds like you've made a great start - and posting to the gallery isn't too tricky - and it's such a buzz when people comment on your pages!! Have fun - you'll be a pro in no time at all!
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Hi Kelly (aka supermom!! ) Welcome to DD! So glad you're learning (Cassie's tutorials rock) and glad to have you here.
    started paper scrapping: Oct '01
    started digi scrapping: Feb '09

my blog, resume, etc: Muse Flash
    my GALLERY HERE AT DESIGNER DIGITALS

Welcome and happy to have you here with us!!

Be sure to check out our regular challenges - see the blog and forum for details! And should you run into any questions - there are always someone here to answer.
    Spend some time in the forum and gallery so we can get to know you better.

Can't wait to see you work!
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D800 & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

Welcome to DD! Everyone here is so helpful, not to mention inspirational! Looking forward to seeing your stuff in the gallery
    My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

15. You all are so gracious! Thanks for being so welcoming. I uploaded my first LO today, straight from one of Cassie's tutorials. I can follow directions fine, but am a little intrepid about doing a LO all on my own!
    kelly
    Louisburg, KS

my blog

Welcome, you will really find this the most wonderful supportive community.
    Carolyn

Blog: House of Amson

My Camera: Nikon D300
    Lenses Include: Nikon 18-200, Nikon 50 mm 1.8 and 1.4, Tokina Macro 100mm 2.8, Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 (newest indulgence)

Hi Kelly! Welcome to DD! your going to love it here

Welcome to DD! Be sure to ask as many questions as you can think of in the forums. I can't belive how much I've learned from other's curiosity.
    Beckie

19. Welcome Kelly! I'm a mom of four boys as well (although they're a bit older than yours-14,12,11 and 8). Great to have you here!

20. Welcome Kelly!!! It's great to have you here!

Welcome to the wonderful DD community!
    Denise Gormish
    Mom of Jackie (18) Jenny (15) and my English Cocker Spaniel 3-year-old Radiance Grand Prix RL1 AKC TD ASCA TD, i.e. Cody

My English Cocker Spaniels in my heart forever:
    Auld Sod Red Magic Merlin CGC CD OA OAJ OAC NJC (Merlin)
    Elan's Surprise Surprise CGC NA NAJ (Arthur)

Kelly... check out the top right corner of this page... I sent you a private message just click for the message... Carol

Welcome to DD and to digi, Kelly!!! WOOT!
    Angie

My Gallery at DD
    My Blog

My Gear: Nikon D800 and D700, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 105mm, 70-300mm, 70-200mm 2.8
    Software: Adobe PSCS5, Adobe Lightroom 4