Thread: Opinions wanted - blog name change

Opinions wanted - blog name change

My current blog is The Cut Studio - where I was selling my cut files for the cricut. Not very lucrative. I've decided to just make it more of a general crafting blog. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep the name as is or change it to TLCkaleidoscope (plain kaleidoscope is already taken).
    WDYT? I like both. LOL
    Camera: Canon powershot A530
    Software: Adobe photoshop 7.0

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it keeps the world together.

I love the name kaleidoscope but I wouldn't use it with other letters - too muddled and doesn't look good! We used to have an art group named kaleidoscope, I kept forgetting how to spell it! (I can now though).
    Could you use something like "kaleidoscope of life" but not necessarily "life", maybe "color" or "art" etc.
    The Cut Studio doesn't say anything if it's for general stuff

Thanks. The banner I can put anything in so I could make it plain Kaleidoscope but the blog url has to have something else in it because it's already taken. It's like trying to come up with an email address. LOL

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it keeps the world together.

Ok, guess I don't need any more opinions... I jumped in and went ahead with it before someone else came along and took it. LOL I used Kaleidoscope Creations (no space when typing the url). Thanks, Chris!

Quickly sent a message to my 3 followers with the new url name before changing it. LOL Otherwise, I think you lose your followers and they end up at a dead url.