Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi from Down Under!!

Looks like Amex don't charge any extra fees. The tutorial I purchased last week - it was $5.59 US and I got charged $6.59 AUD on my statement.
    Julie
    DS - 6, DD - 6 (yep twins)

Gear - Canon EOS 500d with 50mm F1.8 IS, 18-55mm IS and 55-250mm IS lens
    Software - Photoshop CS4

Hi

I really should have posted here before now. I 'lurked' for about 12 months but always felt that DD was my 'home' once I decided to go digital. i just love everything about DD - the products, the wonderful talented Team and their inspiration, and the supportive feeling her! Now I really need to get into the Community more. I have taken the jump and posted a few pages - my New Year's promise to me! I haven't been visiting this sectionof DD much - but I have posted a few questions and been overwhelmed by the generousity of the responses.

So, I'm another Aussie. Would love to know if there are any DD addicts from around my area, beautiful Port Macquarie on the NSW mid-north coast.

Also, am unsure where to 'jump in' and connect hee at the community. Today I just followed the thread because it mentioned 'newbies'.

Hi to all and thanks for all the inspiration over the last 12 months. i may have been a silent DD addict, but I have been a very keen one!

Look forward to making better connections with all.

Hi

I really should have posted here before now. I also 'lurked' for about 12 months but always felt that DD was my 'home' once I decided to go digital. i just love everything about DD - the products, the wonderful talented Team and their inspiration, and the supportive feeling here!

I have taken the jump and posted a few pages - my New Year's promise to me! I haven't been visiting this section of DD much - but I have posted a few questions and been overwhelmed by the generousity of the responses.

So, I'm another Aussie. Would love to know if there are any DD addicts from around my area, beautiful Port Macquarie on the NSW mid-north coast.

Also, am unsure where to 'jump in' and connect in the community. Today I just followed the thread because it mentioned 'newbies'.

Hi to all and thanks for all the inspiration over the last 12 months. i may have been a silent DD addict, but I have been a very keen one!

Look forward to making better connections with all.

Welcome Ginny!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12