Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Russia

Hi from Russia

Hi, girls. I am Natalia from Moscow, Russia.
    I make my first steps in DD and would like to thank you for warm welcome in the gallery. DD goods are so original, hope I make a lot of beautiful pages from them

2. Welcome to Designer Digitals, Natalia! I just visited your gallery and want to say that your work is delightful . . . it is goint to be such a pleasure to see your pages. I know that you will enjoy each of your visits to the DD site . . . it is an awesome place with lots of talent in the gallery and amazing products in the store.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

welcome Natalie... DD is a very welcoming and supportive site... I've learned so much here and the designers are top notch... looking forward to seeing your pages...

4. Welcome, Natalia. You don't know how excited I am to have you join our family! I will be keeping a close eye on your gallery. Russia is one of my favorite places in the world, and I can't wait to see your photos and layouts. Your first page is gorgeous!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

welcome!! So cool how connected we are through scrapping from all parts of the world!
    Heather

Welcome Natalia! It's great to see you here. I think you will find everyone here extremely friendly and supportive.
    Terry

Terry's Tales

Gear: Nikon D60
    Software: CS4
    Platform: Mac

Добро пожаловать ...Natalia! I love your first layout and look forward to seeing more. And, no I don't speak Russian!
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/Mavericks
    PSE11/LR5

Welcome to DD, Natalia! It's a pleasure to have you here.
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Hiya Natalia, welcome to Designer Digitals. I'm sure you'll love it here, such a friendly site.
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

10. You have a beautiful name and avatar! Welcome! Welcome!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

11. Hi and welcome Natalia! So nice to see someone from Russia! You will love it here!
    Francine

My Gallery

Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5
    Gear: Nikon D50 w/28-80 mm, 70-300 Tamron lenses
    Lightroom 3

Welcome Natalia! I loved the first page you posted!
    My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

Welcome Natalia! Would love to make it to your part of the world some day! You do beautiful work

Welcome Natalia! We are THRILLED to have you here! I am looking forward to your work in the gallery!
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3

It's great to have you here, Natalia!
    Angie

My Gallery at DD
    My Blog

My Gear: Nikon D800 and D700, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 105mm, 70-300mm, 70-200mm 2.8
    Software: Adobe PSCS5, Adobe Lightroom 4

Hi Natalia...welcome to Designer Digitals....we are a diverse group of people with a common love of preserving memories through our scrapbook pages. This is a wonderful site with awesome designers and products. Welcome.
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

Welcome Natalia!!!

Welcome! How terrific to have someone from Russia join us! I am happy you decided to join in on the DD fun!

Your page is stunning - can't wait to see more of your work!
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D4S & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

Welcome, love your Uh Oh page. I can't wait to see more from beautiful Moscow. I was there many years ago, long before Digital. Beautiful place.
    Lisa

My Gear: Nikon D3100, 18-55mm and 55-300MM, Kodak Easy Share Z812IS
    My Software: Photoshop CS4

Welcome Natalia - it's great to have you here! :-)

Thanks, girls! I really did not expected soooooooooo warm welcome and sooooooo warm comments for my sooooooooo cold page

Welcome Natalia!
    Barbara

Cameras - Panasonic G2 M4/3 with 14-42 and 45-200 kit lenses, 20mm 1.7, 100-300 zoom and using all my old legacy 35mm lenses - Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 (P&S), a great little camera

Computer Stuff - Dell PC with Windows7 and dual 24" monitors, Adobe Elements10, Wacom Intuos4 tablet and my new Dell XPS 17 laptop.

Hello Natalia !!!
    I am so glad you find that place... you'll love it here, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask... I'm also from Russia, live here already 16 years and consider USA as my home, but never forget where I am from... (I wanted to write in russian, but for some reason it's all turned ????? signs... I don't know why... before I didn't have any trouble... Maureen did), but any way...
    I am very impressed with your english, considering that you have to read and wright here and understand everything, but I think you'll do just fine... also I'm very happy that finally country like Russia join as here... we are becoming really INTERNATIONAL website and it's SO-O-O POSITIVE !!!
    You'll find good source of inspiration for your creativeness here... HAPPY SCRAPPING !!!

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, because you're really a yawn if it goes."
    -Bette Midler-

Welcome Natalia... what a pretty name! Yes, aren't the products here awesome! Hope to see some more pages from you soon. Don't be shy!
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

It's so great to see you here Natalia!! Welcome to DD!!!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

It's so glad to see you here Natalia!! Your going to like it here Welcome to DD!!!

27. Welcome Natalia, you're gonna like it here. Pretty name Natalia. I'm italian, and your name sounds so italian...(Christmas-like) Were you perhaps born in December? I have been here several years, and married to a wonderful man. Just became a member of this wonderful site. You'll find great ideas, products and warm & helpful people here.

Welcome to DD, Natalia! So happy to have you here!
    started paper scrapping: Oct '01
    started digi scrapping: Feb '09

my blog, resume, etc: Muse Flash
    my GALLERY HERE AT DESIGNER DIGITALS

welcome your first page is wonderful.
    Debbie

30. hi, Natalia, and WELCOME!
    Whatnext

my gallery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast