Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie saying HELLO and THANK YOU!

Newbie saying HELLO and THANK YOU!

Just wanted to say hello and say how much I am enjoying DD. I've only been in this digi world a few short months and have lurked around here watching and listening and have decided it's time to join in the fun. I am AMAZED by the beautiful kits available and the WONDERFULLY CREATIVE pages uploaded to the gallery. Thanks for all the terrific ideas that are shared! I uploaded my first page over the weekend and was so thrilled that people took the time to look and comment. Half the fun of scrapbooking is sharing what we create...........I'm pretty sure the other half is buying new digi kits!! I have loved scrapbooking for a number of years, but had no idea that digital would take me to a whole nother level of creativity...........and addiction!! Nice to meet you all! Donna

2. Hello, Donna! So glad you introduced yourself today! I am looking forward to getting to know you. With your friendliness and enthusiasm, you're going to fit right in here. Welcome!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Hi Donna, nice to meet you. I am a newbie also and lost most of the time, lol. But this place is fabulous, so glad you joined us!
    Heather

Glad to have you here Donna! And thanks for "joining in the fun!" I love it when new people start posting and sharing in the gallery and forums as it brings that newfound excitement feeling back again... which is where I was not too long ago (not that it has really died off that much for me LOL)! When I could barely wait until 3pm (west coast time) on Saturday when the new products were released, and was chomping-at-the-bit to share my first pages. WELCOME!
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

Welcome! This is a wonderful place to be. The products are so well designed that it is easy to want them all! And the people are caring and fun, too!
    My Gallery

My Gear: Canon 50D, Canon EF 50mm 1.4, Canon EF 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS, Tamron 28-300mm IF
    My Software: PSE 7, Noiseware Professional, Lightroom 1.4

Welcome Donna and thanks for introducing yourself! This is such a wonderful place to "hang out" - looking forward to getting to know more about you

welcome aboard . it Is a fabulous hobby... it takes your scrapbooking to a whole new level. and its SOOOOOOOOOOOOO addictive.
    read all about it!... -->http://britgirl.typepad.co.uk/
    My DD gallery!
    I use; CS6 and LR5 on my beloved iMac!
    I'm a Canon girl I have a 5D MRK II.

Hiya Donna, glad you said Hello! This is such a fantastic site, and yep, it is a lot of fun collecting kits lol.
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

ooh donna i loved your pages! welcome to the dark side (it's better than the light side..just like dark chocolate is better than milk...it's GOOD for you!)

wendy
    Along for the Ride

camera: canon rebel XTI
    software: photoshop cs5

Welcome, Donna -- we're glad to have you here and joining in the addiction!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

11. Welcome to DD! It's a wonderful place!
    Brittany
    My Blog

Hello and welcome Donna! Good for you jumping in - everyone is very helpful here.
    I signed up quite a while ago but only really started to digi scrap and follow the boards more this year - before that I just collected supplies!
    Jane

Welcome to digi and welcome to DD! Glad to have you around.
    Laura in CT

My Gear: Canon 40D; 15-85mm, 55-250mm, & 50mm f/1.8; PSE6 & Aperture 3.
    My Blog: Honeypot Rambles
    My DD Gallery

Welcome to DD Donna! So glad to have you here with us!

Hi Donna! Welcome. This is such a great site with lovely people and lot of inspiration. I love it here.

Greetings Monique

16. Welcome to DD, Donna! Thanks for introducing yourself. I look forward to getting to know you better.
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

I still feel that very same excitement (started digi scrapping and hanging out here in Feb) - the novelty definitely hasn't worn off! Glad you've come out of lurkdom and collecting supplies.
    started paper scrapping: Oct '01
    started digi scrapping: Feb '09

my blog, resume, etc: Muse Flash
    my GALLERY HERE AT DESIGNER DIGITALS

Welcome Donna! Nice to meet you!

Welcome to DD, Donna. You'll love it here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, the store products can't be beat anywhere, and the gallery is very inspiring to look through.
    Barbara

Cameras - Panasonic G2 M4/3 with 14-42 and 45-200 kit lenses, 20mm 1.7, 100-300 zoom and using all my old legacy 35mm lenses - Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 (P&S), a great little camera

Computer Stuff - Dell PC with Windows7 and dual 24" monitors, Adobe Elements10, Wacom Intuos4 tablet and my new Dell XPS 17 laptop.

so nice of you to introduce yourself Donna. Welcome to DD---the best place to hang out!
    Terry

Terry's Tales

Gear: Nikon D60
    Software: CS4
    Platform: Mac

21. Welcome to DD!

Hi Donna! Welcome to DD

Welcome-I have to agree, this is an awesome place!
    Valerie

Imagine the possibilities...and Happy, Happy, Happy!
    PSE12

So glad to have your here!
    Denise Gormish
    Mom of Jackie (18) Jenny (15) and my English Cocker Spaniel 3-year-old Radiance Grand Prix RL1 AKC TD ASCA TD, i.e. Cody

My English Cocker Spaniels in my heart forever:
    Auld Sod Red Magic Merlin CGC CD OA OAJ OAC NJC (Merlin)
    Elan's Surprise Surprise CGC NA NAJ (Arthur)

Welcome Donna! Glad you got past lurking and posted - it was nice to see your layouts! DD is a great place and yes, the kits are wonderful.

Welcome! Nice to meet you - and I look forward to getting to know you better! DD is the best place to scrap.
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D4S & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and looking forward to getting to know all of you as well. Have loved seeing your creativity in the gallery and am learning so much from all of you. Have to love technology (when it works that is!) and the fact we can be located all over the world and still share this hobby and friendship with one another. Thanks everyone!

Hi Donna,
    let me add my welcome to all the others - this is truely THE MOST AMAZING PLACE - so glad you found it!
    Sharon

Welcome Donna!! Nice to meet you! Off to look at your gallery!!!
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

welcome to "the dark side" Donna, the place of no return It's so good to have you here and share this little addiction of ours!!! You do fabulous work!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast