Thread: IPhone wallpaper

IPhone wallpaper

could some kind person instruct me on how to get the wallpaper onto my Iphone? From windows I rightclicked and chose send to bluetooth device, but it didn't detect my connected Iphone. Is there a different way? thanks
    Last edited by DesignerDigitals; 08-01-2009 at 03:19 PM.
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

I think this came from Apple:

How to add wallpapers using iTunes: The first thing you need to do is create a folder on your computer titled Wallpapers (or really whatever you want it to be titled). You will probably want to create your new folder inside the folder My Pictures on your computer?that way you can still sync your pictures and your new wallpapers. When you find new wallpapers you would like to add just save them in the new folder you created. Then go into iTunes under the Photos tab and make sure your Wallpapers folder is one of the folders selected to sync. If not, you will want to click on 'Sync photos from' and select the folder you created (make sure that your Wallpapers folder has a check next to it in the preview screen if you are not syncing all).

Now when you sync your iPhone it will add your wallpapers into an album in Photos on your iPhone. To change the wallpaper on your actual iPhone just go into Photos then into your Wallpaper Album and select the wallpaper you would like to add then tap the little box with an arrow in the bottom left corner and select Use As Wallpaper. Now, you can move the Wallpaper by tapping and dragging it and you can scale the Wallpaper by zooming in or out. Once you have the wallpaper exactly how you want it tap Set Wallpaper.

HTH--randy used this for his iphone with a PC!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

that sounds great katie, I would have never figured that out! The wallpaper is just too adorable! Thanks again!
    Anke

My gear:
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Oh man, I don't want to turn my phone on anymore! I just love to open it to look at that cute wallpaper on my screen. thanks so much Katie, what a cool idea!!!!!
    Anke

My gear:
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

BTT

for the questions on the August desktop!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

6. Thx for this! I'll be doing this in the am!

ok Anke, show us your phone with a wallpaper shot!

Dh has me as his wallpaper but I haven't always returned the favor! I vacillate between the cat, dh, and some travel shots, and occasionally a texture .jpg
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

8. awesome

These directions worked perfectly. Heck, I did not even know there were stock wallpaper options on the iphone, of course now, mine is way cooler!!!!

9. but one more silly question, how do I make the wallpaper come up automatically?

10. duh, once I unplugged from my computer, it came right up. i love, love, love it!

11. I have never seen a iphone wallpaper given away. What a great idea!! Thank you!!

12. Will there be a Sept 2009 Wallpaper?

Scrapbooking on your phone!!

I love being able to put my scrapbook pages as my background! But did you hear that 300dpi.com is getting ready to come out with a scrapbooking iPhone application?!! We'll be able to scrap on our phones!!!